Hearst Television, Winter Park, FL USA
The story is yours!
WESH 2 / CW18 Hearst Television in Orlando, FL has an opening for a Business Analyst. This is a great opportunity to support one of America’s leading television stations. This position provides human resources and payroll support for approximately 200 employees. The Business Analyst reports to the Business Manager and will participate in / learn other aspects of the fiscal management as they perform other business office functions. The ideal candidate must possess excellent and positive communications skills and interact well with others. Trustworthiness is a key trait as this individual will be exposed to highly confidential information.
What you’ll do:
- Recruiting assistance
- Leave management
- Benefit related assistance
- Wellbeing and employee engagement champion
- Employee data management through Oracle HCM
- Performance management
- Various HR reporting
- Assists Business Manager with employee relations and various business office functions such as invoice and cash receipt coding.
- Bi-weekly payroll review/processing/reconciliation through ADP for 200 employees
What we are looking for:
- Eagerness to take on challenges and learn evolving areas of HR and business office functions
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the position
- Be a strong team player, take initiative, and be an enthusiastic go-to person
- Ability to work in a fast paced in a quick deadline environment
- Excellent communication skills required
- Experience with various software applications including Excel, ADP, Oracle Cloud Human Capital Management
Education and Experience
- Related experience and/or training considered as well as a combination of education and experience.
- Human resources experience; PHR/SHRM-CP a plus
- Payroll experience
- Hearst Television is a proud supporter of military veterans. Related military training and experience will be considered.
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.