Digital Client Service Specialist
Hearst Television, Des Moines, IA, United States
The story is yours!
Break into the cutting-edge world of digital marketing. KCCI is a multi-platform local media powerhouse. Our passionate team members serve our viewers and clients with world-class content and advertising solutions seen by thousands of consumers every day. We are driven to ensure every news story and every advertising solution will reach consumers wherever they are, and on every screen. As a part of the global Hearst team, based in Des Moines, Iowa, our resources to serve our viewers, clients and employees are best -in-class.
KCCI employees change the world with their work. Our sales team delivers strategic advertising solutions to help local businesses fulfill their dreams. Our journalists produce award-winning content that helps consumers makes sense of their community. The KCCI team also cares deeply about their friends and neighbors. Every year their collective work raises thousands of dollars and awareness for local charitable causes.
As a Digital Client Service Specialist, you will be responsible for working with KCCI Hearst Broadcasting Account Executives and their clients to ensure successful digital advertising campaigns. We're looking for candidates who can provide superior customer service to our clients and sales representatives.
Specifically, you'll work with the sales force on processing online and mobile advertising contracts, obtaining creative materials and overseeing successful digital campaign execution and reporting. We're looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented team player with exceptional written and verbal skills. The ideal candidate has the ability prioritize efficiently and manage time effectively. A positive attitude and professional demeanor is essential along with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This is a great opportunity in a growing segment of our organization.
- Campaign management and sales revenue analysis
- Build, traffic, and schedule advertising creative
- Proactively monitor, analyze, and optimize all online advertising performance from creating insertion order to post completion
- Effectively communicate with internal teams (sales, production, finance) and external clients on performance and delivery of commitments
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for creative and operations-related issues for all campaigns
- Work directly with sales team, and clients as needed, to provide detailed client service and execute integrated marketing plans
- Develop creative concepts for digital campaigns and communicate effectively to creative team
Beneficial Skills Include:
- Online advertising trafficking, sales coordinator/planner or related experience
- Experience with graphics software (HTML, HTML 5, Adobe Photoshop, Media Encoder)
- Working knowledge of DFP, AdWords, Google Analytics, ComScore, and Marshall Marketing
- Advanced Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and PDF editing
- Experience with programmatic advertising, SEM, SEO, and website development a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Strong focus on teamwork and self-starter
- Extreme attention to detail and time management skills
- Desire to provide exceptional customer service and exceed client expectations
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.