Hearst Television, Des Moines, IA, United States
The story is yours!
KCCI-TV, the CBS affiliate in Des Moines, Iowa, is looking for a creative video producer with experience in marketing to be our next Commercial Producer. You will work with local companies on campaigns for on-air and digital platforms. The Commercial Producer will be a part of a team of driven professionals and creative leaders. You will coordinate schedules, manage invoices, and assist the promotions department in producing branding and marketing campaigns for KCCI. You will report to the Creative Services Director. If you are motivated and want to work on a creative team, this environment is ideal for you!
- Produce, write, shoot and edit compelling on-air promos and image campaigns from start to finish that increases viewer interest and brand awareness for commercial clients
- Work with sales management and staff on campaign development
- Organize and build projects from concept through delivery, directing and supervising when necessary
- Analyze goals to coordinate the best on-air, social, and digital marketing
- Contribution to creative brainstorms across all departments
- 1+ years experience in television, film or web ad production
- Demonstrate versatile skill set with experience in media production and graphic design
- Experience with Adobe applications such as After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Photoshop required
- Proficient in videography and lighting, experience with DSLR and Cinema cameras
- Writing skills; can write compelling, conversational copy
- Work on multiple projects
- Must be a team player and creative
- Have a valid driver's license and a clear driving record
- Related military experience will be considered
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.
Want to learn more about Hearst Television? Visit Hearst Television's website.
Home of the world’s best books.