Hearst Television, Charlotte, NC, United States
The story is yours!
Great Location! Great Company! Great Job! Are you looking to join one of the nation’s most diversified media, information, and technology companies? One that offers a continuous learning environment, opportunities for advancement, and exceptional benefits? Then industry leader Hearst Television may be your perfect fit.
Located in beautiful Charlotte, our Ad Operations unit has a unique opening for an Order Specialist. Based at our state-of-the-art Hub, this position supports Hearst Television’s 33 stations across the country. The ideal candidate should have excellent telephone and verbal communication skills. Accuracy and attention to detail are critical. We are seeking Ad operations professionals who understand the importance of the overall success of Ad Operations.
- Responsible for accuracy of entering and maintaining sales orders
- File and maintain all appropriate paperwork related to contracts
- Assist in the implementation of HTV Best Practices and SOPs
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Accurate, Detail-oriented and self-starter
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of WideOrbit Traffic System preferred, but not required
- Onsite attendance is required
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive pay - commensurate with experience
- Extensive training program
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.