IT Support Specialist
Hearst Television, Des Moines, IA USA
The story is yours!
KCCI-TV is looking for an IT Support Specialist. This is an entry to mid-level position providing support for end users and associated systems. This a hands-on position in a mid-sized news-oriented broadcast television environment.
- Windows 10 & 11 installation, configuration, and support
- Provide technical guidance and support to end users.
- Standard Office 365 software installation/configuration/support
- OS & application updates/installation
- Browser configuration and support (Edge, Chrome)
- Systems deployment – Imaging, Package Deployments
- Security Applications – Crowd Strike. Okta MFA
- Windows Server OS experience
- Remote connectivity
- Basic LAN/WAN connectivity experience
- Mobile Device Support – InTune / Company Portal
- Familiarity with Service Now & ITIL best practices
- Active Directory experience in a domain environment
- Desktop OS proficiency & understanding
- Systems connectivity & functionality
- Mobile device management, knowledge, and support
- AntiVirus/Malware applications
- Advanced troubleshooting / analytical skills
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and skill in prioritizing issues
- Security awareness & preventative efforts
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in IT
- Good analytical & technical problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with constant deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, positive attitude, team player
- Ability to maintain corporate standards, policies, and procedures
- May be required to be “on-call” outside of normal working hours
- College or Technical School degree preferred
- MTA – Fundamentals of IT, MTA – IT Infrastructure preferred
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.
Want to learn more about Hearst Television? Visit Hearst Television's website.
Home of the world’s best books.