Hearst Television, Rogers, AR, United States
The story is yours!
KHBS, in Rogers, AR is looking for an Account Executive. An Account Executive sells advertising to local businesses and negotiates impressions and rates with ad agencies. You will also solicit new businesses to advertise TV and web. If you are motivated by an excellent product, great compensation, and working with a talented team of professionals, look no further. We will provide the tools for powerful multi-platform marketing solutions to create partnerships to retain and grow our client base. You will report to the Local Sales Manager. If you want to work for the best, we want to hear from you today!Responsibilities
- Produce revenue across all available platforms
- Prospect, contact and present to new businesses
- Develop new revenue through local business development
- Form strategic and market partnerships
- Manage an active account/client list
- Conceptualize, create, and deliver sales proposals that are consistent with station strategies
- Achieve individual sales goals while contributing to our dynamic sales team
- 1+ years in media or digital sales, or similar sales field
- Experience with the development of new business/non-traditional business
- Have strong negotiation skills
- Experience in a consultative customer-focused business atmosphere
- Accountability within a goal-structured organization
- Must be a team player
- Experience selling to business owners
- Understand and use qualitative research to further sales effort
- Related military experience will be considered
- In person office attendance required
At Hearst Television we tell stories every day. Stories about people of all cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, and identities. That's why, behind the scenes, we believe in being an organization as diverse and varied as the audience we reach, ensuring that the content we create is more compassionate, and more representative of the communities we serve.
Hearst's benefit programs are modern, flexible and designed to focus on you. As a Hearst employee, you and your spouse or partner or dependents would have access to the following benefits.
- Medical | Dental | Vision
- 401(k) matching
- Emotional Wellness Support
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- LGBTQ+ Health Services
- Additional benefits to meet your and your family's needs
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.
Want to learn more about Hearst Television? Visit Hearst Television's website.
We give readers what they want, before they want it.