Digital Client Specialist
Hearst Television, Pittsburgh, PA, United States
The story is yours!
Salary min: $50,000
Salary max: $50,000
WTAE-TV, the Hearst-owned ABC affiliate in Pittsburgh, PA has a rare opening to be part of a thriving Digital Department within Hearst as a Digital Client Specialist.
Our last Digital Client Specialist was here over 5 years and has grown within the company at one of our other divisions plus your direct supervisor has been doing digital marketing for 25+ years – 7 at WTAE-TV and is well-respected within Hearst Television.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU: You will have the opportunity to step into a stable situation and learn a lot - check out Hearst Pittsburgh, Hearst Broadcasting, and Hearst for the amazing breadth and depth of our company and Hearst loves to promote from within.
- First and foremost, you’ll be at the center of a veteran sales team and serve dozens of high-profile digital campaigns – you will be the go-to ad operations specialist within WTAE-TV.
- You’ll have the opportunity to interact directly with clients and go out on client meetings expanding your knowledge of digital marketing
- The limits of your growth are only on you – there are ample things to learn, do and see as Hearst features best-in-class digital products and platforms – you will be working on platforms like WTAE.com, Weather.com, Hearst Anyscreen, social channels and Very Local Pittsburgh (just to name a few – our platforms and offerings are always expanding).
- Online advertising trafficking, sales coordinator/planner or related experience.
- Experience with AdBook, Rubicon, Web Scan and Programmatic Media a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, manage multiple projects, and tight deadlines.
- Strong focus on teamwork and self-starter.
- Extreme attention to detail and desire to exceed client expectation.
- The desire to serve the team and WIN.
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.
Want to learn more about Hearst Television? Visit Hearst Television's website.
Home of the world’s best books.