Client Success Specialist
Hearst Television, Winter Park, FL, United States
The story is yours!
- Enter and maintain all national or local orders including electronic transfer and maintenance of all MediaLine/WOCentral orders to WideOrbit
- Help develop sales proposals, advertising packages and client presentations.
- Create supportive marketing materials for sales department.
- Communicate with our teams (sales, production, finance) and external clients on performance and delivery of campaigns.
- Prepare proposals based on account executive direction.
- Facilitate progress on several sales projects.
- Work cooperatively with managers, co-workers and clients to deliver a high-level of service.
- Must have computer and software experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Can deal with the stresses and pressures of time-sensitive projects associated with advertising sales.
- Keen on learning new systems promptly and thoroughly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- Must be focused and organized.
- Previous commercial television experience preferred.
- Must take pride in work, respond to instruction well, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and perform at a high-level
- Related military experience will be considered.
At Hearst Television we tell stories every day. Stories about people of all cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, and identities. That's why, behind the scenes, we believe in being an organization as diverse and varied as the audience we reach, ensuring that the content we create is more compassionate, and more representative of the communities we serve.
Hearst's benefit programs are modern, flexible and designed to focus on you. As a Hearst employee, you and your spouse or partner or dependents would have access to the following benefits.
- Medical | Dental | Vision
- 401(k) matching
- Emotional Wellness Support
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- LGBTQ+ Health Services
- Additional benefits to meet your and your family's needs.
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.
Want to learn more about Hearst Television? Visit Hearst Television's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands