Hearst Television, Baltimore, MD, United States
The story is yours!
Salary min: $43,000
Salary max: $43,000
- Write copy for daily newscasts and edit videos.
- Assist producers and reporters with research.
- Communicate effectively with assignment editors, producers, reporters, photographers, editors, production staff and news managers
- Have an understanding of social media and be able to produce content on our digital platforms.
- Researching and writing stories for television and digital platforms.
- Making follow up calls and beat calls
- In-person attendance is required
- Previous on-air producing experience required.
- Military on-air producing experience will be considered
- Familiarity with social media.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to work on deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of ENPS are pluses.
About Hearst Television
Every career with Hearst Television is like a story. How it develops, where it takes you, the milestones you reach along the way – you’ve got a lot to look forward to as your unique career story unfolds.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more.
Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry's premier companies. It has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism and industry innovation, including the Walter Cronkite Award for political journalism, the national Edward R. Murrow Award, the DuPont-Columbia Award and the George Foster Peabody Award.
Want to learn more about Hearst Television? Visit Hearst Television's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands