Digital Operations Manager
HerMoney Media, Inc., New York
Work at HerMoney Media, Inc.
Salary: Competitive with benefits
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
HerMoney Media — the exciting hub for all things women and money — is looking for an ambitious digital operations manager with a passion for personal finance and talent for affiliate/partner management and procurement, email campaign management and analytics.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the many ways money impacts our lives, and believe in our mission to help close the gender wage gap and level the playing field for financial confidence and power.
We’re a small but mighty team, and in true startup fashion, you’d wear many hats in this role. In a given week, you might tackle all of the following:
- Maintaining current partnerships and affiliate relationships
- Securing new partnerships and affiliates, including newsletter partnerships, content partnerships and more — looking for all opportunities for revenue growth.
- Coordinating with the HerMoney tech team to oversee all functionality of partnerships and affiliate relationships. (Like tracked links, email sign-up pages, advertising banners, and more)
- Overseeing HerMoney's graphic design needs, for HerMoney’s website and newsletters
- Building our weekly newsletters and ensuring proper functionality of email automations in Active Campaign.
- Managing the HerMoney email list and analytics, which includes weekly reporting to the HerMoney team and regular email list maintenance
- Overseeing special quarterly email campaigns from conception to completion, including media plan creation, creation of tags, UTM links and ad placements
- Managing annual projects such as our HerMoney podcast listener survey and tech changes for the HerMoney Shop
- Managing the HerMoney ambassador and referrals programs
- Overseeing HerMoney’s SEO strategy
While this job will be an exciting one for the right person, it’s also challenging — in addition to having excellent organization and analytics skills, you also need an eye for beautiful visuals that will keep our audience inspired, and the tech knowledge to ensure our IT team has the proper instructions for site updates, and our email campaigns are implemented successfully.
Successful candidates will have at least three years of analytics, email campaigns and digital operations experience. You should also be a stickler for accuracy, and be able to meet daily deadlines. You should also be comfortable picking up the phone to work through any questions or challenges you may have with our editorial and IT teams, and understand the importance of frequent communication.
This position involves communicating with HerMoney’s clients, which means you should be polished and professional when it comes to email and phone skills, and overall be an energetic and clear communicator. Additionally, you should have stellar organization skills, be highly attuned to detail, and have the ability to transition easily from one project to the next. Because we are a start-up, we abide by the “all hands on deck” and “no job too small” philosophies, so our perfect candidate has an entrepreneurial mindset, and will be willing to jump in and handle several projects simultaneously.
What You’ll Get From Us:
- A friendly and engaged team with a fun and collegial work atmosphere (on Zoom for now, but with in-person meetings as soon as we’re able!)
- Competitive salary
- Health Benefits
To be considered for the position, please submit a cover letter, resume, and three writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your cover letter, please tell us:
- The best piece of advice you ever got about money, and why it resonated with you.
- Why you’d excel in a position that will often require you to transition from HTML or Google Analytics to clever writing skills within a matter of minutes.
About HerMoney Media, Inc.
HerMoney Media is a digital media company focused on personal finance, specifically for women. Our mission is to level the playing field for financial security, confidence and power for women with content that is welcoming, thought-provoking, bold, unbiased and always smart. Via our website, weekly newsletters and podcast, we deliver the curated information women need to manage our money so we can focus on our lives. HerMoney Media is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or physical or mental disability.
Want to learn more about HerMoney Media, Inc.? Visit HerMoney Media, Inc.'s website.
Dotdash brands help people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired.
Jobs You May Like
Coordinator, Multiplatform Strategy & Planning
NBCUniversal, LLC, See List Below, Multiple Locations