Ad Operations Coordinator
Industry Dive, Washington, DC USA
Work at Industry Dive
Level: Entry Level
Want to help plan and execute marketing campaigns for some of the most innovative Fortune 100 companies? Industry Dive is looking for a smart, passionate, and detail-oriented candidate to join our advertising operations team.
The Ad Operations Coordinator will be given significant and varied responsibilities. Core to the role is managing clients’ advertising campaigns and providing support to the client to ensure their campaign’s success. The Ad Operations Coordinator is expected to implement and optimize client ad packages and create detailed reports and analysis.
Our team is growing quickly. This position comes with the opportunity to carve out a unique and contributing role within the company and is perfect for someone looking to grow in their career. Ideally, we are looking for someone with 1-2 years of experience but are open to all interested candidates.
- Project manage campaigns from beginning to end.
- Work with advertisers at leading brands to design and execute marketing campaigns.
- Troubleshoot and implement campaign materials across various marketing platforms.
- Optimize campaigns to enhance results and adhere to best practices.
- Create and deliver detailed campaign reports for internal stakeholders.
- Communicate regularly with clients throughout entire campaign process.
- Ensure full delivery of all client campaigns.
- Speak knowledgeably on our ad products and specs to assist clients and internal stakeholders
- As needed - help craft and design marketing creative for clients.
- Monitor online advertising industry and recommend new solutions to marketing suite.
What you can bring to the table:
- Passionate about digital marketing and advertising.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Excited about making efficient, organized processes to improve workflows.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to interact with senior executives and provide superior customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related major.
- Experience with ad serving technology and Google Analytics SalesForce is a plus.
- Familiarity and comfort working with HTML.
Industry Dive is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply.
If you feel comfortable doing so please feel free to note which pronouns you use in your application (for example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, ze/zir/zirs, etc.)
Industry Dive will not be able to sponsor applicants for work visas.
About Industry Dive
About Industry Dive
Industry Dive is a leading business journalism company. More than 11 million decision-makers across 20 competitive industries rely on its exclusive insight and analysis delivered through 23 publications. Industry Dive was founded in 2012 to provide business leaders with the information they need to move industries forward. Our team of reporters, editors, designers, and marketers delivers insights and programs that spark innovation, fuel growth and shape agendas in every industry we cover.
Industry Dive was selected as a "Best Place to Work" by the Washington Post in 2020, 2019, 2018, and 2017 and by the Washington Business Journal in 2017, 2016 and 2015.
Want to learn more about Industry Dive? Visit Industry Dive's website.
Create the extraordinary.