Emerging Tech Newsletter Writer
Insider Intelligence, New York, NY USA
Work at Insider Intelligence
Salary: Healthcare, unlimited time off, 401k options, and much more!
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
We’re hiring an Emerging Tech Newsletter Writer to join our daily Connectivity & Tech Briefings team at Insider Intelligence.
Insider Intelligence’s Briefings are a suite of subscription newsletters reaching tens of thousands of business professionals every single day, and we’re looking for a Senior Newsletter Writer to join our Connectivity & Tech team.
As a Senior Newsletter Writer on the Connectivity & Tech Briefings team, you will research, analyze, and write about how emerging tech and big tech companies are transforming businesses—everything from smart speakers and wearables, to virtual reality, 5G, and the IoT. The person in this role will also serve as a dedicated peer mentor who helps coach more junior members of the team.
The ideal candidate is:
- A tech expert with a robust understanding of the major tech trends driving the transformation of industries.
- An exceptional explainer with a knack for figuring out what’s most important in business news and communicating it simply and concisely for a business audience.
- A passionate mentor who is excited to step into a player-coach role that involves writing content and helping develop junior members’ analytical chops.
- Data-driven with experience analyzing industry forecasts and consumer surveys to find interesting trends and convey them in a digestible way.
- Team-oriented, who thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing collaborative environment.
- Pitch, research, and produce insightful and data-driven analyses in a daily newsletter product on big tech players and emerging technologies
- Serve as a peer mentor who will review the work of other analysts on the team
- Create engaging data-centric charts and graphics that support your analysis and help tell stories
Desired Skills & Experiences:
- Experience conducting research and writing professionally about tech topics.
- Deep knowledge of the major tech trends and a robust understanding of the landscape.
- Experience writing succinct market research, preferably for a business audience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with daily deadlines and quick turnaround times.
About Insider Intelligence
About Insider Intelligence:
eMarketer and Insider, Inc. have joined forces to become Insider Intelligence, the world’s leading research company focused on digital transformation. Insider Intelligence hires people who are passionate about providing business leaders with actionable data and insights about digital marketing, media, eCommerce, financial services, telecoms, technology, healthcare, and more. Our clients include top global brands within Fortune 1000 companies, as well as smaller firms striving to compete in a digital age.
At Insider Intelligence, we pride ourselves on an inclusive work environment and continuously strive for diversity of thought, identity and experience while encouraging growth and providing support to team members throughout the organization. Insider Intelligence is committed to corporate transparency through weekly business updates and an always-open line of communication. We have an employee resource group (ERG), panels, fireside chats, training, social activities, and other activities open to all employees. Currently, Insider Intelligence is operating remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic and will return to our beautiful office space in Times Square only when it is deemed safe to do so.
Want to learn more about Insider Intelligence? Visit Insider Intelligence's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Communications
Charter School Growth Fund, Metro Denver, Chicago, or Washington, D.C. preferred but ...