STAFF – Digital Producer
It Gets Better Project, Los Angeles, CA USA
Work at It Gets Better Project
Position: Digital Producer
Reports to: Director, Brand Marketing, Content & Creative
Salary: Competitive and Commensurate with Experience
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Probation: 30 days/1 month
Location: Remote Position, HQ in Los Angeles, CA
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental
The Digital Producer will manage an overlapping mix of long and short term content projects, ensuring each is executed on schedule. This person is a skilled video producer who is an organized creative, excellent writer and communicator. They will collaborate with the Director of Brand Marketing, Content & Creative, editors, graphic designers and a variety of internal and external stakeholders to create content for a broad range of social media and other content platforms. They will be flexible and able to pivot, adjusting if necessary to meet new deadlines and requirements.
- Creative eye to help conceptualize, solidify and execute content projects from original series to brand partnership initiatives
- Produce and format videos and images for social media channels, e-newsletters, website/blog, etc.
- Work with the Director of Brand Marketing, Content & Creative to produce digital events during Pride and other LGBTQ+ specific experiences
- Identify and build relationships with new content agencies, with special attention to diverse and inclusive teams
- Collaborate with Director of Brand Marketing, Content & Creative and Project Manager to guarantee workflow, documentation, and design standards are being upheld
- Working with the Director of Brand Marketing, Content & Creative to ensure that all content is on brand and meets the organization’s guidelines along with any requirements from brand partners
- A resourcefulness that includes identifying and learning new and existing technical tools for creating content, remote production, and addressing new challenges that arise within the content and creative department
- Identify any technical issues and resolve them in a timely manner
- Knowledge of new content, video, and social trends for youth.
- Knowledge and experience editing, shooting, and running audio for production
- Knowledge of working with existing and newer platforms like Youtube, TikTok, Twitch, Triller, etc.
- Some experience creating paper edits, choosing music and graphics, and overseeing edits
- Experience or part of a team hiring editors, production companies, and other production partners
- Experience or part of a team casting hosts and real life subjects for documentary style videos
- Experience working on digital and in-person events, major plus
- Experience working with multiple content and marketing agencies
- Video Production, relevant field or relevant experience. Bachelor’s Degree in Communications a plus.
- Experience with content related software including content sharing, graphic design, web design software and tools
- Excellent attention to detail and communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in the podcasting space preferred but not required
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
About It Gets Better Project
Want to learn more about It Gets Better Project? Visit It Gets Better Project's website.
Our cornerstone is knowledge of the home, family, food and lifestyle markets.