Senior Digital Media Planner
IMM - Ideas Made Measurable, Boulder, CO USA
Work at IMM - Ideas Made Measurable
IMM is seeking a Senior Digital Media Planner to take on a highly analytical role on our media team, collaborating with our in-house media buyers and client account leads on a daily basis. Projects will span across multiple verticals and include work on brands with large and small advertising budgets. With a focus on performance-based digital media campaigns, you will lead strategic planning efforts but also execute media tracking, set-up and implementation, monitoring, analysis, and optimization while ensuring KPIs are met and exceeded.
IMM - Ideas Made Measurable, is a solutions-focused marketing agency that believes your data today drives your strategy for tomorrow.
A Day in the Life
As a Media Planner you will be planning, executing, and reporting on digital media campaigns across channels. You will also own and be managing the day-to-day campaign logistics through the entire planning cycle across several clients. You will negotiate media deals and act as a liaison between the agency and publishers. All in a fun, fast paced, yet flexible environment.
Here are some specifics on exactly what your days might look like:
* Working with Client Account team to formulate efficient and effective KPI-driven media plans and obtain client sign off.
* Planning multiple campaigns that range from $100K-$2MM+ per quarter in client verticals such as education, ecommerce, casual dining, retail, and B2B.
* Exhibiting strong planning skills within the following channels: Programmatic Display, Video, Audio, SEM, Paid Social, and helpful if you have offline/traditional planning experience.
* Vetting new digital technologies/partners and ensuring we have cutting edge technologies for our clients while pushing publishers to provide us with all insights into campaign performance.
* Providing reports and analysis on media delivery and performance as well as informed optimization recommendations.
* Working cross-functionally with various departments throughout the campaign.
* Creating insertion orders and working with publishers to ensure adherence to terms and conditions.
* Assisting in billing, clearing invoices, and rectifying discrepancies with the accounting department.
* Performing competitive analyses for clients using our industry tools.
* Displaying understanding of business concepts and client objectives in order to identify campaign expansion opportunities.
* Exhibiting solid communication skills in order to effectively present strategic and tactical plans to clients and internal teams.
* Be a mentor and training resource for media coordinators.
Here's what you need to get our attention:
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience.
* 3+ years previous media planning experience.
* 1+ year of hands-on digital paid media management in any of the following UIs: Google Ads, Amazon Ads, The Trade Desk, Facebook Business Manager.
* CAN BE FULLY REMOTE - If you do not live in the beautiful state of Colorado, we can also hire remote from most states.
Here's what will make us call you for sure:
* Experience with research tools (Mintel, comScore, Kantar, Nielsen @Plan, etc.) is preferred.
* Experience working with third party ad servers (Adform knowledge is a big plus) and working knowledge of attribution modeling.
* Advanced skills in Excel (e.g. pivot tables, Vlookup, sumifs, PowerPoint.
* Experience mentoring junior Media colleagues.
* Web tracking & analytics platform experience (i.e. Google Analytics, Google Tag.
* Proven track record of client success in paid media managed campaigns.
* Experience applying analytics in a business environment to drive actionable insights, ideally in online media or advertising operations.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Possess desire to work for a fast-paced, results-based company while juggling multiple priorities and maintaining strong attention to detail.
* Ability to analyze and report on KPIs for both internal and external stakeholders.
* Strong negotiation skills.
And if we haven't convinced you yet, here is why you'll want to be part of our team:
We aren't just in the most beautiful city in the world (in our humble opinion), but a place where fun isn't a 4-letter word:
* Safe workspace and remote options for the current situation.
* Free on-site parking.
* Dogs are welcome!
* Time off is as important as hard work! Salaried employees are on a Flex PTO plan and hourly employees receive a standard 15 days of PTO, with increasing accruals the longer they stay with us.
* Generous holidays including a reduced schedule between Christmas and New Years.
* Half-day Fridays for ski season and summertime!
* We make sure our team is well cared for with strong health plans - We even cover our employees' dental and vision premiums!
* Access to Flexible Spending Accounts Plan.
* Matching traditional and Roth 401k.
* Employee Assistance Program.
* Supplemental leave: self-care and family first!
* 4 week paid sabbatical after 10 years of service.
* Life Insurance.
* Travel Assistance and more!
* A killer culture with team members who have your back!
Base Compensation: $70-$85k DOE
COME AS YOU ARE: your gender, your gods, your sex life, your skin color or your big shot uncle don't make a difference here. IMM, LLC is a progressive and open-minded meritocracy. If you're smart and good at what you do, come as you are.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands