Manager, Content Marketing
Babson College, Wellesley, MA USA
Work at Babson College
The Content Marketing Manager drives the creation, curation, and evolution of content across multiple platforms to support Babson College's strategic plan. The Content Marketing Manager researches and defines desired target audiences, manages the content creation and publishing process, and monitors consumer and content metrics. The Content Marketing Manager is an experienced marketer and highly creative and productive writer who helps develop and execute content marketing strategies, including but not limited to digital communications that speak to undergraduate, graduate, and executive education audiences and contribute to the overall success of Babson College's enrollment goals. * Partners with the creative, marketing, and design teams, as well as campus partners, to ideate and define content goals.
* Helps tell Babson's story and value proposition by writing copy across multiple digital channels, including product webpages, email communications, original articles, white papers, social content, videos and presentations, print collateral and more.
* Works collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment to analyze, create, and maintain messaging in a timely and consistent manner.
* Adapts content to fit needs of different audiences, channels, and roles/personas.
* Keeps up to date with content trends, audience preferences, and advancements in technology and research content and market trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing.
* Ensures that SEO strategies are effectively implemented.
* Manages content calendars and ensure that the content remains consistent across all platforms.
* Partners with the Director, Content Strategy to continually evaluate digital channels for optimal user experience, finding opportunities for short-term iterative updates and long-term improvements based on platform goals.
* Assumes additional responsibilities as required.
Minimum Level of Education Required Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field.
Position Knowledge/Skills and Abilities Requirements:
* At least 6-8 years of increasingly responsible work experience in marketing, journalism, PR, or related communications fields.
* Portfolio of published work, particularly digital marketing pieces.
* Excellent editing skills: pays attention to the details and can be counted on to spot errors or misses in copy or messaging and turn in error-free work product.
* Experienced in managing and organizing content marketing workflows and adapting and reprioritizing quickly to meet evolving business needs.
* Willing to experiment with creating new forms of content and for new channels.
* Welcomes and incorporates feedback and understands the value of working together to accomplish more than what is possible individually.
* Excellent communication/collaboration skills and experience working with diverse stakeholders, seniority levels and teams.
* Highly proactive and self-motivated.
* Strong computer skills, including proficiency in content management systems and Microsoft Office (especially Word).
* Envisions and proposes new methods to perform tasks that support Entrepreneurial Thought & Action (ET&A); takes thoughtful risks; and accepts new and ongoing initiatives, objectives, and solutions to gain sought-after results.
* Anticipates and embraces change; demonstrates willingness to achieve, acquire, and utilize new skills and challenging tasks; and is flexible in changing conditions.
* May require some late evening/weekend work.
Additional Required Skills and Abilities:
* Master's Degree Preferred.
Create the extraordinary.
Media Jobs For You
Podcast Technical Assistant/Assistant Editor - The Daily Show ...
Comedy Central, Remote, Work from USA