Social Media Content Editor
BerlinRosen, New York, NY USA
Work at BerlinRosen
Ranked five out of five stars on Forbes Best PR Agencies 2021 inaugural list, BerlinRosen is a leading national public relations and strategic communications firm. BerlinRosen takes a message-first, results-focused approach to communications challenges, delivering high impact media, digital strategy and advertising to top organizations and companies across a variety of industries and sectors.
People of color, people with disabilities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. BerlinRosen is committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognizes that its continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Opportunities for advancement exist, and we are committed to helping all staff develop and grow.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Maiden+John is a full-service marketing agency within BerlinRosen. Maiden+John works with real estate developers, tech firms, and destinations. Our team of social media specialists, design wizards, advertising experts, and account strategists develops smart campaigns that get results. We create tailored marketing strategies that reach captive decision-makers and drive results. In between client work we share playlists and memes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Maiden+John is looking for a Social Media Content Editor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a skilled writer to contribute to the success of various clients. In this role, you will manage the work of Social Media Managers and coach them to develop strong writing skills. You will edit and approve content for clients social accounts, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn and ensure that tone, aesthetic, and direction track back to the overarching social media strategies. The Social Media Content Editor will collaborate with leaders of the Maiden+John team on strategic planning and staff training.
Note: This role is currently remote within the U.S. on Eastern Time, and will be based in New York, New York when we return to our offices in a hybrid model (date TBD). Our return to office plan is contingent on public health safety protocols. On an optional basis, our NY office is currently open to staff (with proof of vaccination).
As our Social Media Content Editor for Maiden+John, you will...
- Coach and train our Social Media Managers to develop their writing skills
- Develop rules and guidance for content based on each clients strategy and preferences
- Edit content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and other platforms
- Work with the accounts team to stay up-to-date on all client news, events and content priorities
- Leverage the design team to create polished graphics for all channels as needed
- Ensure that content calendars are on time, on brand, and typo-free
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE...
- Has 3+ years of professional experience in social media content production, editing, or copywriting, preferably in luxury lifestyle
- Has intimate knowledge of major social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Has excellent writing skills, including experience developing strategic, engaging digital content
- Has impeccable attention to detail and brand standards
- Has extraordinary project management skills and a track record of being highly dependable and organized
- Has a passion for #hashtags #passion #passionforhashtags
- Has the ability to create and hone a distinct voice and carry it across platforms
- Is collaborative, enjoys a tight-knit team, and has a sense of humor
- Bonus: Understands the hospitality, lifestyle, retail, and/or real estate space
WORKING AT MAIDEN+JOHN
Maiden+John will make sure that you have what you need to excel in your role, including...
- A positive and supportive team with opportunities for advancement committed to helping all staff develop and grow
- A competitive salary based on leading market rates
- 100% coverage of Health, Dental, and Vision insurance monthly premiums
- Company Sponsored Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K with a 4% employer match with no vesting period
- Generous paid time off in which we encourage staff to take sufficient time for self-care
- 10 paid bank holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits via WageWorks
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement
- A stipend to support your work-from-home setup
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands