JoyJolt, Brooklyn, New York
Work at JoyJolt
Salary: Salary range $60k-$70k Medical and Dental coverage provided
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- The ideal candidate is a hands-on communications professional with strong intuition, creative ideas and a proven ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Serve as “storyteller & journalist” — research, create, edit and manage content that is strategically aligned with brand initiatives
- Collaborate with the merchandising, design and sales teams to create and edit key accurate, compelling product information for e-commerce listings.
- Ideate new content and draft high impact, innovative social media stories, identify content opportunities and maximize engagement including critical keys words and hashtags to help drive engagement from consumers
- Own communications for marketing initiatives, banner ads, email blasts, catalogs as well as website copy
- Assist merchandising teams with product naming
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform essential functions of the job.
- English, Journalism, Communications, or Advertising preferred.
- Recent graduate with 0-2 yrs of relevant experience (retail, advertising, marketing, publishing and/or editorial).
- Talent for language, and a strong interest in fashion and marketing trends
- Detail-oriented team player with creative problem solving and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload and take responsibility for deadlines.
- Ability to communicate his/her/their ideas effectively.
- “Self-starter” attitude with a willingness to learn
JoyJolt's mission is to create high quality yet affordable products that fill every moment with joy; to be a source of inspiration for an elevated lifestyle.
Since 2014, JoyJolt has evolved into a unique lifestyle brand that fuses modern styling with traditional etiquette. Our range of contemporary, high-quality glassware, drinkware and barware are designed to elevate and enhance your life with luxury craftsmanship at an attainable price. From sipping tea in the comfort of your home to toasting an occasion with friends, we believe that every moment should be filled with joy. We are a family-owned and operated business headquartered in Brooklyn, NY. We stand behind every product that is created in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, and are dedicated to delivering unprecedented customer service and value.
Want to learn more about JoyJolt? Visit JoyJolt's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.