Email Marketing Associate
Justworks, New York, NY
Work at Justworks
Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Who you are
We are looking for an Email Marketing Associate to join our growing marketing team and to support the strategic planning and own the implementation of email marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for email production, execution, testing, deployment, and reporting of email campaigns. In this role, you'll exercise your full range of strategic, analytical, and creative skills with the goal of driving prospect engagement, nurture, and conversion via email. You’ll partner closely with the Design & Content teams to develop campaigns, as well as other channel managers on the Integrated Marketing team and across the Marketing function.
This role sits on the Marketing team, reports to the Manager, Email Marketing.
What you’ll do
- Work with Manager, Email Marketing to drive execution and roll out of new triggers, automation and personalization tactics, and testing roadmap; conduct A/B tests to improve email KPIs
- Draft and/or edit, design, and send emails
- Manage the Marketing team’s email calendar
- Analyze and report on email performance, using both quantitative and qualitative analysis to draw insights for optimization
- Use marketing automation platform (Pardot) to set up email campaigns to educate, nurture, and convert prospects
- Plan, design, and execute lifecycle marketing tests to uncover opportunities for driving increased campaign engagement and conversion
- Partner with Marketing Operations Manager to ensure campaigns are properly tracked, leads are properly assigned, and to execute email automation strategies
- Stay current on email best practices and industry standards; make recommendations continuously to improve our email templates, personalization and advanced features to deliver on KPIs
- Execute occasional HTML coding as necessary
- Other duties as needed based on department and/or organizational needs
- 2+ years of hands-on professional experience creating email marketing campaigns
- Experience building marketing automation campaigns with major email marketing automation software preferred (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar platform)
- Ability to edit HTML & CSS email templates
- Solid understanding of email fundamentals: CAN-SPAM, list management, deliverability, segmentation, KPIs
- Passionate about using content to craft email marketing journeys with a knack for copywriting & proofreading
- Excellent communication, collaboration, project management, organizational and time management skills are essential
- Experience in Google Analytics, Excel, SQL, Tableau, strongly preferred, bonus points for Stensul knowledge
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Want to learn more about Justworks? Visit Justworks's website.
Dotdash brands help people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired.