Senior Account Executive (Media)
M Booth, NYC
You Ready To Be Inspired?
Level: Executive (Director, VP, Department Head)
Who We Are:
At M Booth, we are a culture-first communications agency that attracts the best people and the best brands to a workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity. We are relentlessly passionate about our clients and their business, whether that means staying at the forefront of the digital and social evolution, sharpening our earned storytelling skills or unleashing game-changing insights that result in campaigns that win in the marketplace. We invite you into our world of creativity, ideation, and communication. Come Be Inspired...Come work with us at M Booth.
M Booth has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Account Executive and/or Media Director to join our growing Earned Media Relations team. This particular position will collaborate closely with the Corporate practice group and qualified candidates will bring expertise in business media and executive visibility across corporate and consumer accounts.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 4-5 years’ demonstrated experience
- Exceptional understanding of the corporate media landscape
- Have an existing network of media contacts – especially in media targeting the business, C-Suite, and tech audiences.
- Counsel executives and C-Suite on effective earned media strategies
- Partner with colleagues in other departments (account teams, paid, social, etc.) to develop and execute multi-channel media strategies
- Ability to mentor and manage team
- Proven ability to effectively organize multiple deadlines across accounts and teams
- Advanced writing, editing, research ability
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Has a finger on the pulse of culture and a nose in business news
What We’ll Bring:
Here are a few highlights of our benefits offerings as an M Boother:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays, Unlimited Paid Time Off (Personal, Sick, Vacation), and Summer Fridays
- Additional Perks: Family Leave, Well-Being Programs, & Commuter Benefits
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
About M Booth
M Booth unleashes the power of culture, data-driven insight and creative to move people, brands, and organizations forward. Our mantra, Be Inspired, fuels how we think about everything -- from the inclusive workplace we strive for to the passion and outsized contributions we deliver for our clients. Known for award-winning integrated marketing programs that engage stakeholders through digital, social, earned media, and experiential channels, M Booth is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Next Fifteen Communications Group.
Our headquarter office is in New York City and we have a San Francisco office that anchors our west coast presence. We’ve embraced a “Booth from Anywhere” culture, which empowers our people to do great work from wherever they are -- whether that’s Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Raleigh, New Orleans or Miami.
Want to learn more about M Booth? Visit M Booth's website.
Create the extraordinary.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer, Playback Services, Peacock
NBCUniversal, LLC, Universal City, California