Multimedia Audience Development Producer
Mansueto Ventures, New York, NY USA
Mansueto Ventures, publisher of Inc. and Fast Company
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Multimedia Audience Development Producer is responsible for developing and executing data-driven audience growth plans for podcast and video. This person will need to collaborate with the video and podcast team, the centralized audience development team, as well as the audience growth teams of both Inc. and Fast Company, to generate a plan, work with the content creation teams to follow through on that plan, and then iterate as needed.
This person will be at the center of creating and executing a strategy to grow podcast and social video audiences for both Inc. and Fast Company. This is NOT a social media producer job focused on writing and content creation. This job requires analytical thinking and a love of using data and analytics to inform smart strategic planning.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Set the overall direction for audience growth and engagement for podcast and video
- Develop and execute strategies to grow online reach across organic and paid search, email newsletters, social networks, partnerships and paid content marketing channels
- Work closely with editorial teams on content strategy for various platforms and communicate best practices with the goal of driving audience growth, engagement, and loyalty
- Define testing strategy and success metrics for podcast and video, using data to identify a growth strategy
- Be the bridge between the social platforms and MV to optimize strategies for each platform, working with our representatives at each platform to best succeed there
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of audience development experience preferably in a publishing organization or agency with a focus on podcast and video
- Strong working knowledge of analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Parsely and Chartbeat; ability to convert reports into actionable insights
- Strong working knowledge of social video platforms like YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok
- Strong working knowledge of the tools needed to grow a podcast audience
- Experience with all audience development/content marketing channels; including deep SEO and social media platform expertise
- Enthusiasm for experimentation and iteration, with a strong focus on data and analytics
- Excellent communication skills, able to lead by enthusiasm and gain support for new ideas and initiatives
- Previous experience with personalization or A/B testing to spur growth on the platform by learning more about our audience
About Mansueto Ventures
As the publisher of Inc. and Fast Company, Mansueto Ventures is home to two of the most iconic and vibrant brands in the world of business publications. Every day, the content, awards, and events we produce help entrepreneurs and innovators succeed. All provide useful insights, spark essential conversations and provide much needed inspiration.
Inc. is the voice of the American entrepreneur. We inspire, inform, honor and stand up for the most fascinating people in business: the risk-takers, the innovators, and the ultra-driven go-getters that represent the most dynamic force in the American economy.
Fast Company is the world’s leading business innovation brand, with a focus on ground-breaking progress in technology, leadership, social impact, creativity, and design. Written for and about the most progressive business leaders, Fast Company inspires readers to think expansively, lead with purpose, embrace change, and shape the future of business.
Just as Inc. and Fast Company pride themselves on advocating progressive and innovative business practices, all of us at MV are determined to walk the talk. This starts with the people we hire, and ensuring that our processes give us the greatest opportunity to bring aboard individuals who reflect the breadth of backgrounds, experiences and ideas present in society broadly. We strive to be a transparent, dynamic, and responsible organization that gives all of its employees a meaningful role in helping to shape what we do and how we do it.
At MV, we prioritize diversity. We celebrate difference and try to embed it into every aspect of our workplace. MV is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Want to learn more about Mansueto Ventures? Visit Mansueto Ventures's website.
Home of the world’s best books.