Customer Service Representative
Mansueto Ventures, New York, NY USA
Mansueto Ventures, publisher of Inc. and Fast Company
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Mansueto Ventures is seeking a motivated, customer-focused individual to temporarily join the licensing team. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for engaging fans Inc. and Fast Company, pitching licensing/product services, helping with the fulfillment of orders and design customization.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, be data comfortable, and proficient in graphic editing tools with prior experience as a telemarketer or a similar sales/customer service role. Their contribution will have an immediate impact on the success of the programs. The Customer Service Representative will be hired on a temporary basis from July to September with remote work as an option for the right candidate.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Upsell and cross sell across a diverse suite of products for both Inc. and Fast Company including events, recognition programs and subscriptions
- Initiate contact and qualify leads though outbound calls and email
- Develop leads, identify customer needs, and market appropriate licensing and product services
- Lend a hand with the customization and fulfillment of orders
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of company hard good and licensing product
- Coordinate between various departments and partners to ensure order fulfillment
- Maintain an organized pipeline and activity records using WooCommerce
- Research past customers and prospects’ needs and usage of MVL Products
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including calls scheduled, calls completed and qualified opportunities
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Customer service experience required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two to three years’ experience in sales or related field preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient experience in the Adobe Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Adept at engaging and communicating with C-Suite prospects
- Strong organizational skills, time management and follow through
About Mansueto Ventures
As the publisher of Inc. and Fast Company, Mansueto Ventures is home to two of the most iconic and vibrant brands in the world of business publications. Every day, the content, awards, and events we produce help entrepreneurs and innovators succeed. All provide useful insights, spark essential conversations and provide much needed inspiration.
Inc. is the voice of the American entrepreneur. We inspire, inform, honor and stand up for the most fascinating people in business: the risk-takers, the innovators, and the ultra-driven go-getters that represent the most dynamic force in the American economy.
Fast Company is the world’s leading business innovation brand, with a focus on ground-breaking progress in technology, leadership, social impact, creativity, and design. Written for and about the most progressive business leaders, Fast Company inspires readers to think expansively, lead with purpose, embrace change, and shape the future of business.
Just as Inc. and Fast Company pride themselves on advocating progressive and innovative business practices, all of us at MV are determined to walk the talk. This starts with the people we hire, and ensuring that our processes give us the greatest opportunity to bring aboard individuals who reflect the breadth of backgrounds, experiences and ideas present in society broadly. We strive to be a transparent, dynamic, and responsible organization that gives all of its employees a meaningful role in helping to shape what we do and how we do it.
At MV, we prioritize diversity. We celebrate difference and try to embed it into every aspect of our workplace. MV is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Want to learn more about Mansueto Ventures? Visit Mansueto Ventures's website.
Create the extraordinary.