Events & Audience Acquisition Temp
Mansueto Ventures, New York, NY USA
Mansueto Ventures, publisher of Inc. and Fast Company
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Mansueto Ventures is looking to bring aboard an events audience acquisition temp who will be an embed member of the Consumer Marketing team. As the events audience acquisition temp, you will be responsible for contributing to overall events strategy, while execution across a specific set of events for Inc. and Fast Company; including a mix of custom and editorial events, both in the live and virtual environments.
This position will be a full-time temporary role starting in August and ending in December of 2022. We are open to fully remote or hybrid candidates; our office is located at 7 World Trade Center.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Acquire all audience for each event meeting the specific audience targets where necessary
- Ensure all that the registration goals as well as the attendance goals are met for each event
- Manage all communications to the registrant including post registration communications, reminder emails, logistical updates etc.
- Develop marketing and sales strategies tailored to each event’s unique requirements and growth needs, across multiple channels like: websites, email, SEM, social, etc.
- Lead marketing campaigns for specific events from conception to execution and finally evaluation
- Lead creation of supporting marketing collateral, content and materials
- Drive all customer segmentation, communication and conversion strategies for a specific set of events
- Lead near-constant collaboration with other departments to meet departmental objectives and company goals including being the department liaison with sponsorship teams, the events teams, the clients and any agencies.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with important external vendors, like Swoogo, Open Water and Salesforce
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 8+ years of related experience
- Ability to work independently and also collaboratively with a team in an open office environment
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills and attention to details
- Data driven with strong reporting and analytical skills
- Proficiency setting up Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn campaigns
- Excellent at email marketing with general knowledge using an ESP
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Word and HTML
- Positive attitude, must like interacting with people
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
About Mansueto Ventures
As the publisher of Inc. and Fast Company, Mansueto Ventures is home to two of the most iconic and vibrant brands in the world of business publications. Every day, the content, awards, and events we produce help entrepreneurs and innovators succeed. All provide useful insights, spark essential conversations and provide much needed inspiration.
Inc. is the voice of the American entrepreneur. We inspire, inform, honor and stand up for the most fascinating people in business: the risk-takers, the innovators, and the ultra-driven go-getters that represent the most dynamic force in the American economy.
Fast Company is the world’s leading business innovation brand, with a focus on ground-breaking progress in technology, leadership, social impact, creativity, and design. Written for and about the most progressive business leaders, Fast Company inspires readers to think expansively, lead with purpose, embrace change, and shape the future of business.
Just as Inc. and Fast Company pride themselves on advocating progressive and innovative business practices, all of us at MV are determined to walk the talk. This starts with the people we hire, and ensuring that our processes give us the greatest opportunity to bring aboard individuals who reflect the breadth of backgrounds, experiences and ideas present in society broadly. We strive to be a transparent, dynamic, and responsible organization that gives all of its employees a meaningful role in helping to shape what we do and how we do it.
At MV, we prioritize diversity. We celebrate difference and try to embed it into every aspect of our workplace. MV is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Want to learn more about Mansueto Ventures? Visit Mansueto Ventures's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands