Consumer Marketing Manager
Mansueto Ventures, New York, NY USA
Mansueto Ventures, publisher of Inc. and Fast Company
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Consumer Marketing Manager will be responsible for running execution from creation to completion, this key role leads marketing and sales across a diverse set of products for both Inc. and Fast Company including membership events, recognition programs, data products and subscriptions with an emphasis on growth.
This position is temporarily remote due to COVID but will require in-office presence on a hybrid basis once our NYC office reopens on September 14th.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Develop marketing and sales strategies tailored to each individual product’s unique requirements and growth needs, across multiple channels like: websites, email, SEM, social, etc.
- Lead marketing campaigns for specific products from conception to execution and finally evaluation
- Frequently experiment with new channels, creatives, offer expressions and pricing; utilize available analytics tools to measure and report results of marketing campaigns and further identify new opportunities
- Lead creation of supporting marketing collateral, content and materials
- Drive all customer segmentation, communication and conversion strategies for a specific set of products
- Function as our lead brand ambassador; keep communication clear with prospective and existing customers, update public-facing program information in a timely manner, further brand awareness and reputation among target audiences by maintaining excellence in all email, phone and in person touchpoints
- Keep apprised of the competitive landscape, understanding the market for each product and key differentiation points
- Lead near-constant collaboration with other departments to meet DTC department objectives and company goals
- Manage the day to day relationship with important external vendors, like Swoogo, Open Water and Salesforce
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- College graduate preferred
- 5+ years of related experience
- Ability to work independently and also collaboratively with a team in an open office environment
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills and attention to details
- Data driven
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Word and HTML
- Comfortable using smartphone/tablet apps
- Positive attitude, must like interacting with people.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
About Mansueto Ventures
As the publisher of Inc. and Fast Company, Mansueto Ventures is home to two of the most iconic and vibrant brands in the world of business publications. Every day, the content, awards, and events we produce help entrepreneurs and innovators succeed. All provide useful insights, spark essential conversations and provide much needed inspiration.
Inc. is the voice of the American entrepreneur. We inspire, inform, honor and stand up for the most fascinating people in business: the risk-takers, the innovators, and the ultra-driven go-getters that represent the most dynamic force in the American economy.
Fast Company is the world’s leading business innovation brand, with a focus on ground-breaking progress in technology, leadership, social impact, creativity, and design. Written for and about the most progressive business leaders, Fast Company inspires readers to think expansively, lead with purpose, embrace change, and shape the future of business.
Just as Inc. and Fast Company pride themselves on advocating progressive and innovative business practices, all of us at MV are determined to walk the talk. This starts with the people we hire, and ensuring that our processes give us the greatest opportunity to bring aboard individuals who reflect the breadth of backgrounds, experiences and ideas present in society broadly. We strive to be a transparent, dynamic, and responsible organization that gives all of its employees a meaningful role in helping to shape what we do and how we do it.
At MV, we prioritize diversity. We celebrate difference and try to embed it into every aspect of our workplace. MV is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Want to learn more about Mansueto Ventures? Visit Mansueto Ventures's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Creative Jobs For You
Part-time Media Relations Coordinator (Media Relations Analyst I)
RAND Corporation, Arlington, VA USA