Associate Art Director, Digital
Mansueto Ventures, New York, NY USA
Mansueto Ventures, publisher of Inc. and Fast Company
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Mansueto Ventures is looking for a personable, highly organized, and detail-oriented Associate Art Director with strong UI/UX experience that would manage multiple cross-device projects in a small digital and marketing design team supporting Inc., Fast Company, and Mansueto Ventures corporate. The position is hands on, overseeing the development of branded and co-branded assets, internal sales and marketing documents, event collateral, and developing and maintaining daily content and special editorial packages for the website. This candidate will report to the VP of Design, working closely with respective art teams to maintain brand consistency, and with the Dev team to build the best product possible.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Ideate, create, and execute designs comfortably in both digital and print space
- Manage and design for existing design system
- Create editorial templates for inc.com and fastcompany.com implementing clean UX
- Bring print content to life on digital by way of adding interactivity, animation
- Create branded and co-branded digital ad units, eblasts
- Design websites for revenue-generating events
- Design presentations, sell sheets and comps for marketing pitches, client meetings, and events
- Design and produce event signage and collateral for custom events
- Design in-book custom content print pages
- Create graphics for custom video series
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, Graphic Design or Interaction/Digital Design degree, or higher
- 7 or more years of digital/UX design experience
- Solid portfolio showcasing work that illustrate an understanding of UX workflow and strong visual design skills
- Strong understanding and extensive experience working with design systems
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong typographic and layout skills
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (XD, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Figma, Keynote, PowerPoint
- High level understanding of Web CMS, HTML, CSS
- Ability to produce designs on tight turnaround
- Help mentor designers and interns
About Mansueto Ventures
As the publisher of Inc. and Fast Company, Mansueto Ventures is home to two of the most iconic and vibrant brands in the world of business publications. Every day, the content, awards, and events we produce help entrepreneurs and innovators succeed. All provide useful insights, spark essential conversations and provide much needed inspiration.
Inc. is the voice of the American entrepreneur. We inspire, inform, honor and stand up for the most fascinating people in business: the risk-takers, the innovators, and the ultra-driven go-getters that represent the most dynamic force in the American economy.
Fast Company is the world’s leading business innovation brand, with a focus on ground-breaking progress in technology, leadership, social impact, creativity, and design. Written for and about the most progressive business leaders, Fast Company inspires readers to think expansively, lead with purpose, embrace change, and shape the future of business.
Just as Inc. and Fast Company pride themselves on advocating progressive and innovative business practices, all of us at MV are determined to walk the talk. This starts with the people we hire, and ensuring that our processes give us the greatest opportunity to bring aboard individuals who reflect the breadth of backgrounds, experiences and ideas present in society broadly. We strive to be a transparent, dynamic, and responsible organization that gives all of its employees a meaningful role in helping to shape what we do and how we do it.
At MV, we prioritize diversity. We celebrate difference and try to embed it into every aspect of our workplace. MV is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Want to learn more about Mansueto Ventures? Visit Mansueto Ventures's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Creative Jobs For You
Digital Designer/Senior Digital Designer, Production
Center for American Progress, Washington, DC USA