Product Manager, CMS
Mansueto Ventures, New York, NY USA
Mansueto Ventures, publisher of Inc. Business Media and Fast Company
Salary min: $80,000
Salary max: $120,000
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
ABOUT THE JOB
Mansueto Ventures is seeking a product manager to join our growing company. As a product manager, you will manage a multi-platform migration project and ensure that all deadlines are met. You will also take the lead on constructing complex roadmaps, delegating tasks, and managing the productivity of multiple teams.
Salary range: $80,000 - $120,000 + bonus eligible. Compensation may vary based on relevant experience, skills, industry, and education.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Collaborate with VP Product, VP of Engineering, and Chief Operating Officer on product roadmap.
- Create Product Wireframes based on stakeholder conversation and needs.
- Contribute and manage the entire product lifecycle and roadmap, from research and requirements to design, build and launch measuring impact.
- Assess value, develop and prioritize stories and epics to ensure work focuses on providing maximum value aligned with CMS strategy
- Lead the team in identifying pain points in the publishing workflow and defining requirements for new product features
- Work closely with engineering, product and editorial teams to prioritize feature requests, enhancements, and opportunities based on company goals and objectives
- Run testing, beta and pilot programs during the different phases of the products closely measuring results in an iterative process.
- Communicate and present updates of project status on a scheduled cadence.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing development of web applications or websites, preferably working on CMS platforms or consumer-facing products at a digital media company
- Demonstrable problem-solving project management experience and skills
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Strong interpersonal and team leadership skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Proficiency in project management tools and software, including Jira
- Experience with cloud-based hosting platforms and version control tools
About Mansueto Ventures
Mansueto Ventures’s mission is to empower and inspire innovators, entrepreneurs, and leaders through compelling journalism, diverse conversations, and creative initiatives that celebrate excellence in business.
Our company’s greatest asset is our employees. Our workplace strives for excellence, respect, integrity, inclusion, and transparency in all we do. We value feedback from all corners of the organization, and we collaborate with colleagues to craft company policies and benefits.
At Mansueto Ventures, we prioritize diversity. We celebrate difference and try to embed it into every aspect of our workplace. We are committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.