Manager, Data Operations
Mansueto Ventures, New York, NY USA
Mansueto Ventures, publisher of Inc. and Fast Company
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Manager, Data Operations is responsible for translating our overarching data strategy into tactical plans that drive incremental revenue, improve customer experience, and optimize organizational efficiency by fully utilizing and championing usage of our Salesforce CRM across teams.
While this role is primarily responsible for managing the business’s day-to-day application review protocols, this person must be a force for innovation pushing the use of new technologies and improved process. This person will be at the frontline of CRM innovation, recognition program management and ABM revenue generation.
This person will also manage key vendor relationships and databases.
This role is hybrid and will require in office presence Wednesday and Thursday. Salary range: $66,667 - $93,333 + bonus eligible. Compensation may vary based on relevant experience, skills, industry, and education.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Set the overall direction for Company data management and growth
- Own the global calendar and project timelines for all application programs
- Manage the development and execution of all application programs, connection to the CRM and application review protocols
- Develop and execute strategies to grow existing data set by adding more companies, or more data about existing companies
- Work closely with the management team on P&L responsibility for all efforts to review, vet and audit applications
- Establish and maintain monthly and quarterly reports from the CRM to ensure the timely and accurate flow of information
- Take lead on data hygiene projects to ensure our company data is accurate and up to date
- Supervise one direct report: Coordinator, Data Operations
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Detailed-oriented a must
- Must love working with numbers
- 4+ years of CRM experience (Salesforce experience a plus)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Ability to convert reports into actionable insights
- Experience working with data entry/validation
- Excellent communication skills, able to lead by enthusiasm and gain support for new ideas and initiatives
About Mansueto Ventures
As the publisher of Inc. and Fast Company, Mansueto Ventures is home to two of the most iconic and vibrant brands in the world of business publications. Every day, the content, awards, and events we produce help entrepreneurs and innovators succeed. All provide useful insights, spark essential conversations and provide much needed inspiration.
Inc. is the voice of the American entrepreneur. We inspire, inform, honor and stand up for the most fascinating people in business: the risk-takers, the innovators, and the ultra-driven go-getters that represent the most dynamic force in the American economy.
Fast Company is the world’s leading business innovation brand, with a focus on ground-breaking progress in technology, leadership, social impact, creativity, and design. Written for and about the most progressive business leaders, Fast Company inspires readers to think expansively, lead with purpose, embrace change, and shape the future of business.
Just as Inc. and Fast Company pride themselves on advocating progressive and innovative business practices, all of us at MV are determined to walk the talk. This starts with the people we hire, and ensuring that our processes give us the greatest opportunity to bring aboard individuals who reflect the breadth of backgrounds, experiences and ideas present in society broadly. We strive to be a transparent, dynamic, and responsible organization that gives all of its employees a meaningful role in helping to shape what we do and how we do it.
At MV, we prioritize diversity. We celebrate difference and try to embed it into every aspect of our workplace. MV is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.