Senior Producer, Custom Events, @FastCompany
Mansueto Ventures, New York, NY USA
Mansueto Ventures, publisher of Inc. and Fast Company
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Fast Company is seeking a full-time Senior Producer of Custom Events to develop and manage the production of high-quality custom event programming for the FastCo Works branded content studio, which works with advertisers tell stories and share insights on Fast Company’s platforms. The position reports to the FastCo Works Vice President and Executive Editor within the Sales and Marketing department.
Salary range: $75,000- $105,000 + bonus eligible. Compensation may vary based on relevant experience, skills, industry, and education.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Help manage the in-person and virtual event content production process, including:
- Create and edit compelling panel discussion topics based on the latest business and technology news
- Collaborate with advertising partners on their custom event and panel strategy
- Research and recommend panelists to participate in panel discussions and 1-on-1 interviews
- Manage panelist booking process with our team of booking contributors.
- Work with moderators in pre-production to develop the panel discussion themes and questions
- Collaborate with project managers to hit all deadlines from pitches to final approvals
- Update our panelist database to ensure our panels have the best subject matter experts available
- Interact with FastCo Works advertising partners to advise them on event content strategy, assess their content goals and generate ideas based on those goals and the interests of the Fast Company audience.
- Work with the Fast Company marketing and sales teams to brainstorm and develop custom event ideas for presale proposals
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 8+ years’ experience producing business and/or technology content for television, video or digital media companies.
- Journalism experience is desired.
- Ability to work articulately, collaboratively and diplomatically with multiple stakeholders including clients, freelancers, designers, video producers and sales and marketing executives.
- Highly organized and able to work well independently within a dynamic, complex, collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Mansueto Ventures requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and have received at least one booster shot prior to their start date.
About Mansueto Ventures
Mansueto Ventures’s mission is to empower and inspire innovators, entrepreneurs, and leaders through compelling journalism, diverse conversations, and creative initiatives that celebrate excellence in business.
Our company’s greatest asset is our employees. Our workplace strives for excellence, respect, integrity, inclusion, and transparency in all we do. We value feedback from all corners of the organization, and we collaborate with colleagues to craft company policies and benefits.
At Mansueto Ventures, we prioritize diversity. We celebrate difference and try to embed it into every aspect of our workplace. We are committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Want to learn more about Mansueto Ventures? Visit Mansueto Ventures's website.
Home of the world’s best books.