Digital Ad Ops Coordinator - LMG
Meredith, Stamford, CT
Our cornerstone is knowledge of the home, family, food and lifestyle markets.
The LMG Digital Ad Operations Group is responsible for the launch of all digital campaigns across 17 Meredith news markets. The Ad Ops Coordinator is responsible for confirming creative as to site specifications, trafficking creative assets and ad tags, testing quality assurance of ads, analyzing campaign optimization, generating pacing and pending creative reports, and managing any issues that arise for campaign execution. The Digital Ad Operations group is also responsible for communicating with the stations to troubleshoot technical issues. The group works closely with each news station to ensure proper digital ad implementation and a smooth campaign launch.
You will be responsible for communicating directly with contacts from each news station and will be required to be proactive to successfully launch their digital campaigns in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, possesses great verbal and written communication skills, and is a self-starter with a high level of initiative. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize work effectively under multiple and/or conflicting deadlines. Must be proficient at generating reports and analyzing ad performance data
II. Essential Job Functions
Accountabilities, Actions and Expected Measurable Results
Facilitate the communication, workflow, trafficking and quality assurance of all digital media campaigns assigned to you.
Pull Quality Assurance reports to confirm launch confirmation and campaign details.
Ensure that all accounts are managed in a timely fashion to meet campaign deadlines.
Review station submissions to make sure accurate details are included and to clarify any ambiguities
Process orders submitted into Wide Orbit, and reconcile daily and month-end impressions
Preview and traffic creative primarily through Google Ad Manager
Proactively reach out to station contacts to determine submission deadlines, manage assets, request any needed revisions or pending creative, provide reporting, etc.
Facilitate calls between creative agencies and third-party creative developers
Be available to stations for any general trafficking and ad performance questions.
III. Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements | All must be met to be considered.
Bachelors Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field (and/or equivalent, relevant work experience).
Experience: 1 year minimum of Ad Operations experience.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in digital advertising operations and campaign management.
- Sound strategic thinker with strong creative problem-solving abilities and analytical skills.
- Experience with Google Ad Manager, Blox CMS, Share Through or other third-party ad servers, preferred but not required.
- Aptitude and dedication to thrive in a dynamic and deadline-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be highly organized, have a strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
- Strong written skills.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Time management, business acumen and a strong work ethic are a must.
- Solid computer skills using Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Salesforce; knowledge of Nielsen, ComScore and Scarborough a plus.
- Creative, compelling and persuasive communication style
- Proven track record of learning new skills & products as well as thriving in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
- Good customer service skills and professional demeanor.
- Self-starter who can work independently and adapt quickly to different situations.
- Ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally.
We are Meredith Corporation, a publicly held media and marketing services company founded upon serving our customers and committed to building value for our shareholders. Through our national and local media groups, we are on the pulse of pop culture, entertainment, food, fashion and lifestyle, news, business and finance, and sports. From that, we have built businesses that serve well-defined audiences, deliver the messages of national and local advertisers, and extend our brand franchises and expertise to related markets. Our products and services distinguish themselves on the basis of quality, customer service, and value that can be trusted.
Want to learn more about Meredith? Visit Meredith's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.