Digital Media Planner
Moore Digital, Remote, Work from USA
Work at Moore Digital
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
The Digital Media Planner is tasked with managing and growing digital media initiatives for Moore Digital’s nonprofit clients. The position will be responsible for planning, developing, and managing cross-channel paid digital media and conversion programs featuring programmatic display and native, paid social and paid search/PPC digital advertising, with a focus on donor acquisition and revenue generation. The job requires hands-on execution and management of paid digital campaigns.
- Plans, places, and manages digital campaigns–including research, strategy, execution, analysis, and ongoing optimizations.
- Uses a test and refines approach for clients with each plan being smarter than the previous one.
- Collaborates with client teams including account managers, project managers, digital strategists, and creative staff to develop thoughtful solutions that achieve our clients’ goals.
- Prepares and maintains media budgets and projections for internal teams and clients.
- Maintains a high standard of quality control for clients through accurate, timely and effective delivery of multi-channel digital media campaigns.
- Analyzes and interprets campaign data daily/weekly to improve performance and alert client and internal teams about potential shortfalls and optimizations.
- Negotiates buys and maintains good relationships with media vendors.
- Stays up to date on new technologies to help identify value-driven ideas for clients.
- Willing to continuously learn the skills necessary for personal and team growth.
- Performs any and all other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience developing and managing digital media campaigns, including at least two years of experience leading other digital media team members.
- Proficiency with Campaign Manager, The Trade Desk (or similar DSP), Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, and Google Analytics.
- Some paid search (Google and Bing) and paid social (Facebook) experience preferred.
- Wide and deep understanding of the digital marketing landscape with the ability to recommend appropriate tactics to generate acquisition and revenue growth through programmatic media, paid search and paid social media.
- Nonprofit experience is preferred; experience generating new leads, customers and revenue is an absolute must.
- Experience with e-CRM or donation platforms such as Blackbaud Convio/Luminate Online, Salsa, Classy, Engaging Networks highly preferred. Some knowledge and experience with CMS a plus.
- Must work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and have a get-it-done attitude.
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects; a resourceful self-starter who can take initiative and follow through on projects.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, as well as Microsoft Teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; degree in marketing or communications preferred, not required.
Moore Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Moore Digital is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
About Moore Digital
Moore Digital is a full-service digital agency providing fundraising expertise to non-profits. Our team of experienced media buyers, strategists, creative personnel, web developers, and digital production experts work together to support our non-profit partners in fulfilling their missions. Our team is motivated by the successes that we realize on behalf of our clients.
Moore Digital is a Moore company, the largest direct marketing firm in the country dedicated to the nonprofit, association, and government sectors (https://wearemoore.com/). More about Moore Digital can be found at https://mooredigital.com/.
To help you stay energized, engaged, and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and paid time off so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
Each full-time position at Moore Digital is eligible for our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical & prescription, dental and vision insurance, employer paid Life, a Health Savings Account plan, Flexible Spending Account plans for health and dependent care, optional Short-term and Long-term Disability coverage, and other voluntary benefit options. We offer paid holidays, paid personal leave, paid volunteer leave, and paid parental leave. Employees have the option to participate in a company-sponsored 401(k) plan. Several benefit plans have eligibility waiting periods.
Want to learn more about Moore Digital? Visit Moore Digital's website.
Recruit like an expert, or let an expert recruit for you.
Creative Jobs For You
Part-time Media Relations Coordinator (Media Relations Analyst I)
RAND Corporation, Arlington, VA USA