Manager, Analytics, Insights & Measurement
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, NY
Create the extraordinary.
Do you want to be part of shaping the future of television, helping to better understand today’s complex viewing behaviors through innovative measurement and data techniques? Then join us! NBCU is looking for a Manager to join the Data Transformation & Measurement team. This person will be responsible for analyzing viewership of NBCU and competitive networks and platforms across all screens and will support internal digital and cross platform reporting tools. The ideal candidate will have a passion for data, experience working with audience measurement tools and large data sets, Tableau/SQL proficiency, and the curiosity to explore and evaluate new measurement tools across linear and digital.
- Identify and analyze trends in the evolving cross platform media landscape to influence the future of TV
- Enable data-driven decisions by monitoring new and existing data sources for quality and accuracy
- Streamline and automate reporting processes (ie, report automation, dashboard creation) to get the right data into the right hands as quickly as possible
- Fulfill ad-hoc data requests from clients and provide trainings as needed
- Learn and evaluate new and emerging measurement tools and methodologies to complement or supplement existing datasets
- Track cross platform ratings (linear & digital) for NBCU’s brands as well as competitors across various third-party tools (e.g. Nielsen and Comscore)
- Work on projects across the NBCU portfolio to share best practices for using emerging sources of data to identify key insights or trends
- Provide internal data and analyze various advanced TV datasets to understand cross platform ad exposure and TV viewing in order to optimize marketing strategy and effectiveness
- Analyze and translate data-based findings into clear, relevant and actionable insights
- 3+ years research or analytics experience and comfort working with large data sets required. Experience in media industry a plus.
- Proficiency in Tableau, SQL, Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint are required
- Skilled with traditional TV and digital measurement (e.g. Nielsen, Comscore, Adobe), as well as marketing effectiveness/attribution measurement (e.g. VideoAmp, 605, Data+Math, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in marketing, communications, economics, statistics or related field
- Attention to detail, accuracy, organization, strong problem-solving skills and exceptional work ethic are essential
- Able to communicate complex ideas, stories and datasets graphically as well as verbally
- Ability to collaborate and work closely with other parts of the business as well as external partners
- Capable of prioritizing multiple projects and ad-hoc requests while thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, resourceful, flexible, proactive & a true team-player who is willing to pitch in wherever needed
- Passion for the entertainment industry and television programming
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.