NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, NY
Create the extraordinary.
NBCUniversal’s Lifestyle & Entertainment Group is seeking an experienced product manager with a track record of launching successful digital products for web. You will be an integral member of the team focused on delivering best-in-class news and video experiences for BravoTV.com, Oxygen.com, and SYFY.com.
The ideal candidate is comfortable writing user stories and acceptance criteria, analyzing data to prioritize the product backlog, surveying the competitive landscape to be on top of the latest trends and standard methodologies, and testing the latest builds to provide the engineering team with timely feedback.
- Translate user needs and business goals into intuitive and compelling consumer products
- Create, maintain, and prioritize the backlog of user stories in JIRA
- Build with practicality, reusability, and scalability in mind
- Create any documentation necessary to aid the product development lifecycle
- Communicate product strategy and results to business, marketing, and other stakeholders
- Maintain awareness of market trends and advancements in the digital consumer space
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a digital Product Management role
- Track record of successfully delivering web products to market
- Deep experience with Agile development methodologies
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires excellent time management and the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Ability to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in the environment and priorities
- Hands-on and detail oriented
- You have a successful record of defining and launching digital consumer products
- You are well versed in standard methodologies for product management
- You are creative and innovative, with a passion for new technology and design trends
- You are detail oriented and document use cases clearly and effectively
- You’re a great teammate, with an open, collaborate approach
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.