Creative Production Manager
NBCUniversal, LLC, Universal City, CA
Create the extraordinary.
The One Platform Creative Production Manager for NBC Entertainment is part of the Creative Partnerships team, an in-house agency that develops and produces content that seamlessly connects an advertiser’s marketing goals with NBC Primetime intellectual property.
The One Platform Creative Production Manager serves the entire NBC Entertainment group, primarily assisting the post-production department by managing all stages of post – from budgeting projects and scheduling freelance staff to traffic and delivery of custom content integrations. Reporting to the Senior Director, Post-Production, this team member is the essential support to keep this busy department running. They also support the department during the pitch phase of projects by designing visual pitch decks and other graphic design elements and materials (animated and static) as needed, and participating in brainstorms.
- Create and manage Avid Media Composer projects and Nexis workspaces
- Assist in importing shoot footage, grouping and syncing multi-cam clips, exporting QuickTime EDL and AAF files
- Manage and maintain Avid media files/database
- Work with graphic and visual effects artists to ensure proper execution of creative
- Provide finishing elements to audio mixers, colorists and flame engineers
- Ensure with Comcast Ad Delivery, Media Operations Center and Ad Standards receipt of on-air spots
- Maintain library database of all finished creative and provide links as needed
- Work with music licensing teams to clear music and submit music licensing reports
- Establish and maintain relationships with external post-production vendors
- Troubleshoot workflow and technical issues as they arise
- Manage department website
- Management of tagged promo order submission, creation and approval process and tracker for all tagged promo requests
- Create graphics and end cards for custom content
- Assist with building Powerpoint decks and pitch materials as needed, including developing design and graphic materials.
- Assist with editing animatics and storyboards
- Create web-optimized versions of custom content for digital and social platforms
- Minimum 3 years of Avid Media Composer experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional work experience
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice.
- Must be willing to work on site in Universal City, CA
- Robust understanding of post-production/editorial workflows
- Knowledge of video/audio codecs as well as HD, 4K and UHD formats
- High-level of proficiency in graphic and motion design
- Able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to interact with senior-level management, internally and externally
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Thrives in fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail
- Self-starter that can work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Photoshop and After Effects
- Proficiency with cloud-based team workflows and project management systems
About NBCUniversal, LLC
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Visit NBCUniversal Careers.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.