Ad Sales Strategy Manager
NBCUniversal, LLC, Miami, Florida
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
- Oversee Pricing and Inventory strategies for the Miami Ad Sales portfolio of networks and digital assets, and collaborate in the same for the rest of the Latin American markets
- Help the Ad Sales teams maximize revenue by determining the best rate by market per client given 1) investment level, 2) inventory availability, 3) period, 4) client history
- Control the tracking of sales and KPI’s for Latin America
- Negotiate trade agreements and commercial terms with top agencies and advertisers
- In charge of developing financial models for determining Ad Sales forecasts for all Latin America, especially during Budget and LRP processes
- Manage all business cases pertaining to an Ad Sales initiative
- Act as internal liaison between Ad Sales and Corporate
- Lead efforts in the development and maintenance of tools for analyzing pricing, inventory, and revenue across all our platforms through the use of data visualization software (e.g. Tableau, Micro Strategy, etc.)
- Help in the centralization of all information with regards to pricing for all Latin America
- Develop and update the models for determining pricing and prioritization of clients
- Work closely with the Insights team to identify pricing and sales strategies
- Collaborate with the media planning teams to determine the optimal media mix solutions when building proposals
- Team up with the Creative Solutions and Ad Sales marketing teams to assign prices to generic and custom sale packages
- Continuously monitor inventory use and pricing per property
- Ensure there is no cannibalization of clients among offices
- Identify potential new clients
- Monitor external macroeconomic and industry-specific data that could have an impact in our sales
- Contribute data driven insights for developing successful sales strategies that are instrumental for reaching Ad Sales revenue goals
- Proactively promote market intelligence within the company
- Keep up to date with industry changes, case studies and regulatory impacts through internal and external networks
• A college degree with a focus in MIS, Finance, Business, Economics, and/or Mathematics
• 5+ years of working experience in related field
• 2+ years of hands-on media experience, TV and/or Media agency
• 2+ years of Managerial experience
• Experience working with Latin America
• Advanced knowledge of:
• MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
• Business Intelligence Tools: Tableau, Micro Strategy, etc.
• Experience working with financial models
• SQL, R, Python knowledge is a plus
• Broadcast & Digital traffic system knowledge is a plus
• Advanced understanding of media metrics is a must
• Digital Media knowledge is a must
• Fully fluent in English and Spanish
• Fluency in Portuguese is a plus
• Knowledge and understanding of the television and advertising industries relevant to broadcast, cable and new media
• Leader attitude – Work proactively, able to motivate colleagues, willing to take-on new projects/responsibilities, willing to go the extra mile, be the example everyone wants to follow
• Possess excellent writing and math skills, and the ability to communicate project results in a clear and concise manner
• Excellent time-management skills - ability to handle conflict, priorities and deadlines
• Ability to work directly and manage relationships with key executives, clients, and colleagues
• Outstanding project-management skills - Independent thinker who can take on a project from beginning to end with minimal supervision.
• An active interest in participating in the international aspect of the television business
• Willing to work extra hours when necessary
NBCUniversal International Networks is one of the world’s premier entertainment portfolios, delivering quality content and compelling brands to over 176 territories across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific. The channel brands in the portfolio include Universal Channel, Syfy, E! Entertainment Television, 13th Street, DIVA, Studio Universal, Telemundo, The Style Network and Golf Channel. These unique brands deliver a full range of entertainment experiences to local audiences across the globe; the portfolio also includes Movies 24 in the UK. Further, NBCUniversal News Group, one of the most influential and respected portfolios of on-air and digital news properties in the world, operate CNBC and NBC News internationally.
NBCUniversal International Networks is a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.