Digital Sales Planner (NBC & Telemundo Los Angeles)
NBCUniversal, LLC, Universal City, California
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
- The Digital Sales Planner will be responsible for working closely with the NBC and Telemundo sales team in Los Angeles and their clients to develop and execute a strategy that will grow non-linear revenue. You will be a member of a highly motivated Ad Sales team at NBCUniversal where creativity and a multi-platform mindset are keys to success.
Manage digital campaigns,
fulfilment and sales processes for all local sales efforts
- Team with account executives to understand agency/client objectives and brainstorm solutions
- Work with all internal stakeholders (Creative Studio, Ad Operations, Marketing, Content, Social, etc.) on the development and implementation of client campaigns
- Create multi-platform media plans and sponsorship packages, encompassing traditional and non-traditional inventory across web, mobile, social, audio and email.
- Strategize branded content opportunities utilizing internal and external resources
- Handle client services and ensuring all digital campaigns go live in
timely manner, including gathering creative assets, booking orders, creative swaps and liaising with Ad Ops
- Accountable for monitoring weekly pacing, reporting
and optimizing of campaign delivery, proactively communicate any issues to internal team and client when necessary
- Deliver campaign recaps summarizing performance, coordinate with Sellers on development of renewal strategies based on client/program insights
- Help with the actualization and billing of local NBC Spot On campaigns
- Leverage data and audience insights to enhance digital data story during the sales process
- Multi-task between different systems required to execute digital campaigns, including Operative One, Google Ad Manager, Wide Orbit Traffic, Freewheel, Art19, Track Maven, Salesforce
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands