Strategic Partnership Director - NBC 10/NBC Sports Philadelphia
NBCUniversal, LLC, Philadelphia, PA
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Executive (Director, VP, Department Head)
NBC Philadelphia seeks a Strategic Partnership Director to lead a team of Marketing and Sales specialists responsible for developing new and innovative ways to drive revenue across our three powerful properties; NBC10, Telemundo62, and NBC Sports Philadelphia. We are searching for a high-level marketing professional who can create custom campaigns and manage them from inception through execution. The ideal candidate is highly creative, possesses exceptional bandwidth and project management skills, and is comfortable presenting to C-Suite executives. The Strategic Partnership Director will have superior leadership skills, a passion for developing local direct partnerships, and the ability to expertly leverage our best in class linear and digital assets into marketing campaigns that deliver ROI for our clients
- Create and sell customized and scalable marketing and partnership programs including sponsorships, events, multi-platform elements and other customized components that drive advertising revenue for NBC10, NBC Sports Philadelphia and Telemundo62.
- Partner with Sales Directors and Account Executives to develop customized sales marketing campaigns designed to drive new revenue and dominant shares of transactional business.
- Engage in direct client/agency consultation to convey benefits, discover needs and create business solutions that generate new revenue.
- Take ownership of key station events and local business and community partnerships
- Identify and develop new partnership opportunities to achieve marketing, community and revenue goals for the NBC Philadelphia portfolio of brands
- Work with internal departments including brand and strategic marketing, community relations, news and other NBC Universal resources on developing solution-based ways to grow advertising revenue
- Oversee development of streamlined sales materials and develop go to market sale strategy for NBC10. Telemundo62and NBC Sports Philadelphia
- Liaison between ad sales and internal stakeholders to effectively translate brand/client needs into actionable cross-platform sponsorships
- Develop innovative business development strategies and new products, within or outside of advertising sales to generate incremental revenue
- Identify key advertising and category trends and focus on monetization of digital/social media, educate sales and internal constituents on path to success
- Ensure over-delivery on campaign results to extent possible, resulting in delighted clients and renewals.
- Proactively analyze business and capitalize on industry/consumer trends, new technology, and promotional opportunities.
- Maintain open lines of communication with all partners and organizations.
- A bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience with an agency, client or media company sales organization background, where the individual was responsible for presentation, sponsorship, creative and promotion development.
- Understanding of the latest technologies and how to apply them to advertiser solutions a must
- Must have a keen understanding of both linear and digital media
- Ability to collaborate and operate within a team environment is necessary
- Experience managing multiple vendors and business partners.
- Must have the ability to develop and support strategy while building consensus and impacting outcomes
- Must be proficient in the programs of Office 2010 (Word, Excel, PPT).
- Experience creating engaging PowerPoint presentations, including ideation, copywriting and PPT design, is required
- Strong familiarity with both Quantitative and Qualitative research tools – the standard media measurement tools and research and ability to derive insights and craft sales stories based on relevant data
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Philadelphia, PA
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Visit NBCUniversal Careers.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.