Senior Producer –NBC Sports Boston
NBCUniversal, LLC, Needham, Massachusetts
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
The Sr. Producer will help to oversee daily content/show production, produce content/shows, and assist in day-to-day planning and development of portions of the linear production staff.
- Assist in coordinating daily program needs with focus on live shots, guests, taped elements, and social media
- Line produce daily and special linear studio shows
- Collaborate content planning with Sr. Coordinating Producer and VP, Content
- Develop short and long form multi-platform content initiatives
- Assist in production training
- Provide feedback to employees both in and out of control room
- Opportunity to schedule and supervise Associate Producers
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years experience in sports television production
- Hands on experience in every aspect of the creative editorial process
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities a must
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Needham, MA
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
A world-leading research, educational, and professional publisher.