I-Team/Consumer Multi-Media Content Producer - NBC Washington
NBCUniversal, LLC, Washington, D.C., District of Columbia
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
This Content Producer position will be a multimedia role that will primarily provide editorial support to the I-Team/Consumer Unit. Job responsibilities include:
- Researching, writing copy, editing video (on desktop), and producing news segments for daily Consumer stories and teases as assigned by Producers, Platform Managers, and the Consumer reporter
- Working with the Consumer and I-Team producers and reporters to write copy, order graphics, and edit teases for daily stories
- Serving as the primary liaison with NBC’s Consumer Investigation Center
- Monitoring tip lines and pitching and researching story ideas
- Working with the digital team and producers and reporters in the Unit to ensure stories are posted on digital platforms and social media including but not limited to out-of-home and web.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Home of the world’s best books.
Jobs You May Like
Anchor Production Assistant, The Last Word with Lawrence O'Don...
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York