Manager, Brand Marketing – WWE Network/Peacock
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
Manager, Brand Marketing – WWE Network, Peacock
Peacock is seeking an innovative marketer to join the team and help expand brand marketing for WWE Network on Peacock. This marketer will report to and support the Director, Brand Marketing – WWE Network, in the creation and execution of best-in-class marketing campaigns to support WWE Network on Peacock.
Responsibilities including, but not limited to the following:
- Build and implement cross-company marketing plans for WWE Network on Peacock - collaborating across Peacock Marketing Teams and WWE to ensure a cohesive and comprehensive campaign.
- Work with internal teams (i.e., media, performance, CRM, Social, Editorial, etc.) to closely monitor campaign performance and optimize accordingly. This includes identifying and prioritizing events that over-index in high-value users and then proactively migrating them from key live events (i.e., WrestleMania) into consuming other content on the platform to reduce likelihood of ‘one-and-done’ acquisitions.
- Spearhead After-Action Reports to share Peacock Marketing effectiveness, insights and propose future recommendations.
- Assume role of operational liaison between Peacock and WWE to support marketing opportunities. This includes maintaining active request list of inventory and promotional placements across WWE to amplify WWE Network on Peacock through on-air promotion (RAW, NXT & Smackdown), WWE newsletter, website and social platforms.
- Monitor WWE stories and partner with Peacock/WWE social teams to recommend engagement opportunities that continue to amplify key moments/opportunities for WWE Network on Peacock.
- Build, manage and grow strong partner relationships across WWE.
- Coordinate engagement efforts to amplify WWE Network offering on Peacock.
- Support transition of WWE Network subscribers & registered fans to Peacock. Monitor migration rate and propose tactics to improve acquisition, retention and content consumption. Spearhead data sharing between WWE and Peacock to super serve this audience.
• Minimum 5 years relevant work experience, in Sports, Live Event, Media, Direct-to-Consumer, Entertainment and/or Digital Media
• Extensive knowledge and passion for WWE and a high affinity for entertainment and media.
• Strong knowledge of various streaming business models (AVOD, SVOD, TVOD) and extensive knowledge of the Direct-to-Consumer and/or streaming services space
• High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills with the ability to work flexibly across departments as well as manage internal and external partners in a dynamic environment
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Willingness to work overtime, work weekday nights, and on weekends with short notice
- Previous experience working with/for WWE preferred (ideally 2+ years)
• Demonstrated direct-to-consumer marketing experience for a digital product
• Strong project management skills and understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
• Analytical/strategic thinker and creative problem-solver; resourceful, able to initiate change and motivate innovation and creativity
• Highly innovative and creative with positive energy
• Excellent presentation and analytical skills
• Extremely organized, great attention to detail, and highly motivated
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital Media, Sports Marketing, Business, or a related field
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands