Supervising Producer, WWE/Peacock
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
The Supervising Producer, WWE will be an experienced and passionate creative professional, focused on the conception and production of assets and campaigns (in partnership with WWE) to promote WWE content available on Peacock. These campaigns will use key WWE content to drive both customer acquisition and engagement/retention.
The Peacock Creative team is tasked with developing industry-leading solutions to market our brand and content to consumers. A successful candidate will not only have experience in content marketing, but great creative and production skills; they’ll be a proactive resource across the business, adept at managing a high-volume of assignments day-to-day while also thinking strategically about how to attack problems down the road.
The Supervising Producer will work closely with creative and production teams at WWE to ensure a seamless partnership when it comes to marketing key priorities including live pay-per-views, WWE Originals, and WWE library content. They will oversee the work of internal editors/designers and external vendors tasked with developing and executing creative marketing ideas and campaigns, while meeting with WWE regularly to make sure that the creative expression of our initiatives are closely aligned. The candidate should have a reel of relevant work that shows their conceptual prowess, eye for design, copywriting skills, strategic thinking, and industry-leading creative marketing.
Roles and Responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
- Providing creative leadership on all WWE/Peacock marketing campaigns – managing all facets of creative development from briefing and creative production, through execution and delivery.
- Serve as key creative point of contact with external WWE creative and production teams for planning, production and approval of Peacock marketing assets
- Partner with internal Project Manager, designer and Marketing lead on all campaigns.
- Liaise with internal departments and teams for all WWE marketing needs
- Concept, script and execute marketing assets when necessary.
- Partner cross-functionally with Growth Marketing and Social Marketing teams on initiatives to create cultural impact, and drive customer acquisition and retention
- Help ensure seamless execution and delivery of creative assets to relevant internal partners and platforms
- Creatively lead remote or live production shoots with WWE talent when necessary.
- Work alongside designers and production team to create and produce all content
- Ensure all campaigns are aligned with overall Peacock brand and design guidelines
- Help out on other key Peacock marketing priorities beyond WWE including Peacock Brand campaigns, Peacock Sports campaigns, Peacock Originals campaigns, and campaigns for key Peacock library content
• At least 7 years of relevant experience concepting, writing, producing and managing creative campaigns for digital / direct to consumer brands and/or entertainment brands
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, digital delivery and music libraries
• Experience reviewing and analyzing campaign performance data & optimizing creative accordingly
• Passion for, and deep familiarity with, WWE content and Superstars
• Ability to work in a fast paced and entrepreneurial culture and a willingness to be hands-on when necessary
• Excellent presentation skills
• A strong track record of collaboration and team-building; ability to work directly and effectively with senior internal and external stakeholders
• Bachelors degree preferred
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.