Digital Inventory Analyst, Peacock
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
In this role, you will support efficient and effective monetization of Peacock as well as successful advertiser campaign delivery. You will become an expert at quantifying how much, when and what ad inventory opportunities are available on Peacock, which is essential for media sales management and operations.
You will be a member of the highly motivated Peacock Ad Sales team at NBC Universal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies.
Duties and Responsibilities
Core responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Analyze and profitably allocate video advertising inventory for NBCUniversal’s Peacock streaming platform including new to market ad products
- Support Sales planning by providing on-request inventory forecasts and avails, inclusive of ad innovations and sponsorship opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with Ops and Planning to manage revenue at risk by providing creative input and solutions that achieve client KPIs and minimize under-delivery
- Analyze and maintain inventory systems for sell out reporting to the sales organization.
- Review and approve insertion orders through order management systems & effectively communicate any discrepancies with planning team
- Produce and maintain actionable reporting and inventory insights including risk, sell through and content and ad product performance
- Keep current processes documented and accurate and collaborate with the wider inventory team to iterate as we grow
- Along with Director of Inventory, analyze and understand inventory levers and patterns to refine forecasting methodologies, processes and tools
• 2+ years digital advertising experience is required. Revenue operations, inventory management, Ad Operations or business analyst background preferred
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• High proficiency in Excel and interest in data visualization tools
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects and tight deadlines
• Self-starter. Keen interest in continuous improvement and business automation
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels in the organization, both written and verbally
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Strong knowledge of the digital media business
• Fluency in the language of digital media and online measurement: Impressions, CPMs, eCPMs, ARPU, sell-through, viewabililty, etc.
• Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
• Knowledge of Operative-1 or similar order management systems
• Knowledge of Freewheel or other ad server strongly preferred
• Passion for the digital business and analytics
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.