Senior Project Manager, Marketing Technology, Peacock
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Peacock is the place to stream thousands of hours of hit movies and shows, exclusive originals, live sports, news, and pop culture. We’re in need of courageous leaders and creative problem-solvers who work hard and want to be at the epicenter of content, tech, and entertainment. NBCUniversal’s Peacock is growing, and we’re looking for another smart, passionate, and collaborative person to join our team.
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative assistance in a professional manner to the Finance, Human Resources and Legal leads of the New York-based Direct-To-Consumer & Digital group.
Sr. Project Manager, Marketing Technology, Peacock
The Senior Project Manager, Marketing Technology is a highly effective project professional equally comfortable as a partner to growth marketing team leads, as they are defining technical solutions and managing complex integrations.
This role is responsible for the ongoing management and delivery of a range of marketing technology projects for acquisition, retention, and partnership teams within the Peacock Growth Marketing organization. A master of structuring work, developing process, and helping teams realize their full potential the successful candidate will have a proven record of end-to-end project delivery in rapidly evolving digital environments.
This position will report to the Director, GTM, Partnerships and Marketing Technology. High attention to detail with a passion for delivering excellent solutions, as well as a commitment to building team culture are an absolute must.
Establish, and continually improve processes for project delivery within the Growth Marketing team, and the broader Peacock enterprise.
Determine, roll out and maintain tools and best practices for the management of projects and project communications.
Manage end to end project delivery of complex marketing technologies with multiple external stakeholders.
Partner closely with technology and data teams to deliver marketing programs and features.
Manage project capacity, timelines, planning, and budgets.
Maintain a cross-functional view of all growth marketing-impacted programs and projects.
Ensure appropriate controls and monitoring are in place to enable accurate reporting of status across the portfolio, including timelines, risks and issues.
Gather business requirements, and ensure solutions are designed that deliver the business needs of the Growth Marketing team and Peacock writ large.
Ensure Growth Marketing team needs are captured in the broader product roadmap
Liaise with other PMOs around NBCU to ensure cross-functional alignment and provide assurance around dependencies.
Build and support internal and external communication plans, status reports, analyses and presentations.
Manage high-profile projects and deliveries
Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent, relevant project or program management qualification.
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in a project delivery role, including 4+ years of demonstrable experience governing technical projects and integrations
• Previous experience delivering several challenging projects or programs involving new digital systems, solutions or integrations.
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements and communicate them effectively.
• Conversant in program and project management methodologies, able to identify and rollout the best methodology for the task and situation
• Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to tailor to all levels of an organization
• Strong leadership skills, with the proven ability to coordinate team members across disparate global teams a plus.
• Keen understanding of how to consistently “move the ball forward” in varied circumstances.
• Able to energize a team against a goal, committed to continuous evolution and improvement
• Strong understanding of the global media landscape, particularly streaming
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including PowerPoint and Excel.
• Self-starter, able to consistently deliver without requiring significant oversight and direction.
• Passionate about technology and a quick learner of new ones
• Strong political acumen, able to tailor style and approach to influence teams and individuals to gain the commitment and performance required to deliver
• Highly collaborative, able to build mutually beneficial relationships with delivery teams.
• Comfortable with uncertainty, but with the drive to establish order and structure.
• Culture carrier with strong leadership skills to drive, deliver, develop and inspire
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands