Sr. Manager, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
NBCUniversal, LLC, Miami, Florida
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
- Support the development and implementation of corporate diversity, equity and inclusion strategies.
- Implement diversity, equity and inclusion plan that enables the company to progress on goals.
- Direct, design, develop, and implement diversity and inclusion strategies, priorities, initiatives, education/training, policies, procedures, and programs to attract, retain, and promote a diversity within the organization.
- Develop and lead community partnerships with external non-profit organization(s).
- Identify and forge strategic relationships with external stakeholders, community organizations and diverse community leaders, to advance Telemundo’s DE&I goals.
- Partner with communications to regularly communicate internal and external diversity and inclusion initiatives, events and progress.
- Development, management, and integration of the organization's Employee Resource Groups.
- Work closely with the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion steering committee and/or advisory council to develop comprehensive and innovative strategies.
- Develop and manage an annual program budget, key metrics and reports.
- Provide benchmark and research analysis, including monitoring and reporting on diversity, equity and inclusion topics and provide input to corporate wide efforts and surveys.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of progressively responsible professional experience in HR/OD/D&I at a global organization (preferably in media) delivering inclusion, diversity or HR projects.
• Impeccable execution and project management skills and the ability to show demonstrated success managing successful projects that involve multiple stakeholders throughout an organization.
• Executive presence, presentation and storytelling.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong ability to develop relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
• Strong survey experience and an ability to work with large sets of data and identify themes/trends.
• Ability to articulate vision and direction, communicate effectively and manage and measure performance and accountability.
• Demonstrated track-record for progressing diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives, either directly or indirectly.
• Preferred: Bilingual in Spanish and English.
• Preferred: deep understanding of the Latino community.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Video Engineer, Video Engineering, Peacock
NBCUniversal, LLC, See List Below, Multiple Locations