Sr. Product Manager, Peacock Commerce
NBCUniversal, LLC, Englewood Cliffs, NJ Miami, FL, New York, NY Orlando, FL Stamford, Ct Universal City, CA
Create the extraordinary.
Peacock is the place to stream thousands of hours of hit movies and shows, exclusive originals, live sports, news, and pop culture. We’re in need of courageous leaders and creative problem-solvers who work hard and want to be at the epicenter of content, tech, and entertainment. NBCUniversal’s Peacock is growing, and we’re looking for another smart, passionate, and collaborative person to join our team.
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
As a Senior Product Manager on our team, you will conceive, define, design, develop, test, and launch vivid and compelling experiences that are contextually relevant, exceedingly useful, and curiously entertaining.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- You are an experienced product manager with a proven track-record of end-to-end ownership and delivery of consumer-facing digital products
- You have relentlessly high standards and deep operational knowledge and expertise in every aspect of digital product development. You use tools, technologies, established best practices, and your own experience-based methods.
- You look at the data and listen to the voice of the consumer.
- You identify the most impactful concepts and push them through a rigorous course of critical evaluation, execution, implementation, experimentation, success—or failure.
- You are a strong communicator, able to articulate your point-of-view, engage in fact-based discourse, collaborate, compromise, and bridge gaps
- You are resourceful and you lean on yourself, able to bring the big ideas and deliver the practical daily output.
- You feel most at home in a fast-paced, iterative, and collaborative environment.
- You are fluid and adaptable—able to pivot and work on multiple tracks.
- You have a consumer-centric approach to product design and development.
What you will do:
- Develop and own high-value, consumer-centric digital features and products.
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to define requirements.
- Present vision, strategy, work product, insights, and KPIs to stakeholders at every level of the organization.
- Collaborate with other product managers, designers, and engineers to successfully deliver products to market. Build, test, learn, and increment.
- Balance inputs from business, design, research, technology, and external teams. Create a network of cross-functional partners. Build rapport and earn trust.
- Define and evangelise best practices. Collaborate on the planning and building of scalable and extensible tools and resources.
- Develop a roadmap of impact-generating digital products, features, and optimizations that prioritize customer value, business growth, and strategic opportunities
- Manage a portfolio of B2B client solutions, harmonized with consumer-facing Peacock features.
• Readiness to share a presentation of case studies of digital products
• Experience developing products for the web and shipping apps to iOS or Android
• Expertise in rapid deployment and experimentation—metrics, analytics, A/B testing, user testing, and market research
• Experience working in an agile software development environment
• Close familiarity with common project management tools such as Jira as well as testing tools such as Optimizely or Mixpanel.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Visit NBCUniversal Careers.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.