Writer/Producer/Editor, Acquired Content Marketing
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, NY
Create the extraordinary.
Peacock is the place to stream thousands of hours of hit movies and shows, exclusive originals, live sports, news, and pop culture. We’re in need of courageous leaders and creative problem-solvers who work hard and want to be at the epicenter of content, tech, and entertainment. NBCUniversal’s Peacock is growing, and we’re looking for another smart, passionate, and collaborative person to join our team. We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
Producer/Writer/Editor, Acquired Content, Peacock
This key position will execute a high volume of promotional content for Peacock, including library and acquired content. This role requires a strong conceptual thinker and writer with excellent editing and production skills. The Producer/Writer/Editor will report to the Brand Marketing Senior Creative Director.
Responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
- Concept, write, produce and execute best-in-class creative campaigns for Peacock acquired content
- Produce and edit promotional/creative video content for use on all platforms
- Collaborate with outside agencies and production/editorial vendors on campaigns and promotional trailers, sizzles, promos and videos.
- Develop and execute promotional ideas around marketing tentpoles across scripted, unscripted, news and sports content
- Supervise VO recording and audio mix sessions
- Collaborate with Creative Director and others to brainstorm and script ideas and concepts.
- Work alongside designers and production team to create and produce all content
- Direct talent and creative marketing shoots as needed
• Strong command of: digital video file formats; working with source video/material of varying quality and technical specs (frame rate, codecs, etc); export troubleshooting
• Exhibit talent for conceptual thinking and writing skills
• Understanding of how to create and optimize promotional content for digital and social platforms
• Demonstrated ability to create promotional materials for a wide variety of partners
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere; familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and AfterEffects
• Strong communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once.
• Self-motivated, positive attitude
• Experience leading large-scale, 360° creative campaigns in television or entertainment (drama or comedy); streaming experience preferred
• Bachelors degree
About NBCUniversal, LLC
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Visit NBCUniversal Careers.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.