Account Manager, Digital Sales
NBCUniversal, LLC, Universal City, California
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Account Manager (Digital) will play a critical role within our fast pased advertising sales team, with a focus on ensuring that potential clients receive specific tailored communications and proposals. The Account Manager will be a key point of liaison between the marketing team and the sales team and will be responsible for ensuring that our CRM is used effectively to drive deeper client engagement and more effective and specific outreach.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Helping the sales team to build and manage relationships with existing and potential new clients and agencies through routine communication.
- Understand client needs and look for opportunities to develop creative solutions
- Stay informed and update sales team on industry marketplace and the competitive landscape
- Ensure that customer needs are translated properly into relevant proposals and propositions
- Help with communication for all internal requests, client requests and RFPs
- Monitor the trade press to uncover potential new contacts and clients
Synergistically work alongside all internal teams (Sales, Planning, Marketing, Research, Ops, etc.)
- Collaborate with Planning post-sale to ensure all clients are provided industry leading customer service
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Media industry
• Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Self-starter; ability to work very independently, but also fit into a strong team environment
• Ability to travel as necessary
• Ability to effectively analyze data
• Excellent interpersonal and client relation skills
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Champions for meaningful progress