Coordinator, Production Operations
NBCUniversal, LLC, Universal City, California
Create the extraordinary.
· Serve as liaison between executives and internal departments and external business associates to ensure that all matters are attended to in an efficient and timely matter
· Manage phone calls to ensure that attention is always given to the most urgent materials/requests first
· Update and maintain calendar; schedule meetings with numerous attendees as requested; reserve conference rooms and organize meeting documents
· Arrange all business travel, including car service, air travel and hotels. Draft and process travel, entertainment and business expenses including reconciling all travel, entertainment and business expenses
· Assist with daily operation of the Production Operations group, ensuring smooth and efficient workflow
· Track and manage cuts from/for production companies and internal departments
· Watch cuts and provide S&P Notes for assigned series
· Review and audit final deliverables and wrap bibles
· Assist in special projects as requested
· Manage and update agendas and grids so the most current information on projects is readily available
• 2+ years of relevant experience
• Ability to support multiple Executives simultaneously, with equal interest and focus in both areas
• Bachelor’s degree in Media, TV/Film Production, or other relevant fields
• Comprehensive knowledge of the television landscape, pop culture, and specific cable TV brands is a must. Passion for Bravo Programming strongly desired.
• Have strong organizational skills and an ability to coordinate with multiple different departments, including those based in Los Angeles as well as in New York.
• Has demonstrated an ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Has previously supported two or more Executives successfully.
• Has interests to expand beyond the coordinator duties and grow within the company.
• Is technologically savvy enough to be able to operate and understand the latest software, internet / digital formats, and social media advancements. Does not need to be an expert, but must have an understanding and the flexibility to grow with the changing landscape.
• Prior production experience preferred, but not mandatory.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.