Agency Partnerships Lead
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
The Agency Partnerships team serves as the central point of contact between NBCU Sales, and the major agency holding companies. The Director of Agency Partnerships will collaborate with the Client Partnerships, Sales, Insights & Measurement, Data, Monetization and Marketing teams to create new ways of working with our agency partners to grow revenue for our portfolio of advertising products and services.
- Be at the forefront of supporting the strategic development of NBCU sales’ go to market strategy.
- Partner with the agency’s investment, planning, strategy, creative, and digital leads to assess client goals; and then, develop strategies that help service and deliver upon them by utilizing NBCUs full portfolio of capabilities and assets
- Lead internal communication with all key NBCU stakeholders on agency projects, dynamics and opportunities.
- Negotiate deal points, and monitor progress
- Research agency and client information to better understand how to best increase and deepen our relationships, and deliver on their needs
- Analyze and report out on agency negotiations and track towards financial goals
- Assure the compliance to agreed-upon upfront terms by both agency and clients
- Spearhead development of creative solutions to day to day portfolio level challenges
- Produce agency proposal documents
- Create presentation materials and deliver for internal and external meetings
- Cover on internal/external meetings where SVP cannot attend
- Work with EVP/SVP on vertical sales priorities management including organizing sponsorship sales, information gathering, coordination of deal tracking and internal communications across divisions.
- Responsible for maintaining internal and external contact lists aligned with agency and vertical assignments including account responsibilities, titles, etc. needed to communicate information
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum of 7+ years advertising sales and/or agency planning/strategy
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Willingness to travel and work overtime
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
• A strong ability to perform independently and proactively while working in a team environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrate ability to work with a broad range of internal and external clients
• Solutions oriented
• Well organized and attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills/team oriented
• Strong computer skills especially in Excel, Power Point, and word
• Digital and data background
• Strong analytical and creative skills
• High energy and teamwork mentality a must
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Our cornerstone is knowledge of the home, family, food and lifestyle markets.
Jobs You May Like
Website Designer/Copywriter, Business Services
NBCUniversal, LLC, See List Below, Multiple Locations