Freelance Ad Insertion Coordinator, Peacock, Direct-to-Consumer
NBCUniversal, LLC, Stamford, Connecticut
Create the extraordinary.
This position will be working within the Peacock Digital Network Operations Center (DNOC) as a team member helping to deliver digital ads into NBCUniversal’s live event streams. The Ad Insertion Coordinator will be responsible for delivering digital ad pods into live event streams while also providing video live streaming support and monitoring feeds of all NBCUniversal events including News, Sports, and Entertainment.
- Communicate with commercial control room directors to support digital advertising operations
- Manually insert advertising triggers into event-based livestreams and confirm playback across all supported customer devices
- Provide quality control monitoring of Best-in-Class NBC Sports streams such as the Olympics, NHL, NBA, MLB, NASCAR, Premier League, College Football, PGA Tour, etc.
- Identify, diagnose, and escalate customer impacting issues quickly and clearly
- Familiar with digital and video operations
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a reliable work history and be punctual
- General sense of Web content management systems
- Technical experience with digital video and audio, troubleshooting and test techniques
- Strong attention to detail, communication and interpersonal skills
- Effectively flexible in approach, and responds well to pressure
- A track record of meeting or exceeding performance expectations
NBCUniversal, the global media company that brought you some of the world’s most iconic television and film franchises, including: The Tonight Show, Saturday Night Live, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, The Real Housewives, Mr. Robot, The Voice, This Is Us, The Fast & The Furious, Jurassic Park, Minions, and more - is launching an all-new direct-to-consumer streaming service. It will seamlessly bring together the breadth and depth of NBCU’s broadcast and cable television series, movie titles, premier sporting events, and renowned news reporting... all in one destination… all in one app.
We are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Home of the world’s best books.