Director, Sales Marketing, NBC OTS Sports Partnership Development
NBCUniversal, LLC, New York, New York
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
- Lead/Manage Content and Marketing efforts as part of internal content & production studio
- Lead/Manage a team of 3 sales marketing planners
- Responsible for concept development and executing of multi-platform ad partnership marketing strategies for division wide sports driven initiatives
- Leads in coordination/collaboration cross-division and with external partners (Pro teams, talent, producers)
- Create and present effective and innovative sports focused sales marketing initiatives centered on measurable brand impact
- Coordinate with local market-based counterparts on sports driven initiatives
- Ability to ascertain client needs and apply to NBC OTS Sports platforms
- Execute a wide variety of details that involve the creation and execution of client marketing plans
- Oversee management of multiple (tracking, performance analysis, post assessment etc.)
- Ensure clear and consistent client communication across campaigns
- Proactively analyze and capitalize on industry/consumer trends, new technology, and promotional opportunities
- Proactively create new go-to-market strategies and innovative advertiser category solutions and presentations
- A bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in business, advertising or marketing
- Minimum 4 years of experience with an agency, client or media company with brand content and/or ad sponsorship experience
- Understanding of consumer content trends across all platforms – including video, audio, gaming and experiential
- Strong comprehension of branded content and sponsored content creation & execution including digitally native executions
- Must have an understanding of the role of social media, data, streaming and mobile application in marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of content attribution models and applicable uses
- Ability to collaborate and operate within a team environment
- Experience managing multiple vendors and business partners
- Must have the ability to develop strategy while building consensus
- Experience creating engaging presentations, including ideation, copywriting and design
- Strong familiarity with both Quantitative and Qualitative research tools – the standard media measurement tools and research
- Excellent project management skills required. Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and able to shift gears at a moment's notice
- Must be able to work nights /weekend work if required
- Direct client and agency contacts/relationships a plus
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands