Coordinator, Features Production Management
NBCUniversal, LLC, Stamford, Connecticut
Create the extraordinary.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Work alongside Sr. Manager, Features Prod Management to assist with forecasting, budgets and planning for profiles, features, documentary, and specialty projects
- Book logistics (schedule, travel, hotel, rentals, crew/equipment needs), research and prepare estimates prior to each project and track costs throughout production
- Update budgets as production progresses to track overall spending categories, including domestic/international profiles, documentaries/long form features, etc
- Coordinate logistics for athlete media summits. Logistics arrangements include stage bookings, crewing, equipment rentals, specialty gear, props, support personnel, catering, credentials, travel bookings, etc
- Maintain relationships with vendors and camera crews
- Review and anticipate foreign travel procedures for international travel (rules/laws with regards to filming, permits, safety/security, visas, carnets, currency, power, local fixers, equipment rentals, etc)
- Request Certificate of Insurance and Property Insurance for various vendors, vendor credit card authorizations, visa applications and carnets for international shoots, secure traveler passport/info
- Research and apply for film permit(s) in public and private filming locations
- Work in alignment with finance to obtain appropriate tax/payroll paperwork, and review/process expenses through corporate reimbursement systems
- Work closely with HR to obtain paperwork to onboard, hire, pay freelance employees.
- Work with EHS and Legal on drone agreements, appearance releases, location agreements COVID guidelines
- Reconcile administrative paperwork, correspondence, costs/receipts for each shoot
- Coordinate profiles team edit schedule, hire freelance editors as needed, track billable projects, maintain needs and inventory for post-production
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-4+ years Production Coordination experience in television required
- Experience confirming terms and rates with crew and vendors, in line with corporate policies
- Experience working on budgets over 1MM
- Working knowledge of camera/broadcast equipment formats required
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail required
- Strong ability to assess priorities, multitask, adapt to face-paced environment and take direction from multiple people, and work in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to and follow new/current corporate processes and procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat
- Willing to work long hours and weekends as needed
- Ability to travel to occasional shoots
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through BrassRing to be considered
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBC Universal's affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About NBCUniversal, LLC
We are one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a premium ad-supported streaming service. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. We take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Join us.
Want to learn more about NBCUniversal, LLC? Visit NBCUniversal, LLC's website.
Create the extraordinary.
Jobs You May Like
I-Team/Consumer Multi-Media Content Producer - NBC Washington
NBCUniversal, LLC, Washington, D.C., District of Columbia